MEETING THE FEMALE LEAD.

Chapter Three

The knights took me in a courage and rode to the main empire. Where the empress and emperor would always be presented in 24/7.

The courage stopped, and the door opened. The knights helped me out of it.

"He's waiting for you, Lady Helena" I walked into the emperor. The empire was beautiful, luxurious, it costed more than my life.

From there, two other knights lead me to the emperor.

"Her Royal Highness, Helena De Lavigne" a knight announced me to the emperor, I walked closer to the emperor.

Wow. He looks so intimating. This room is full with tense.

"Helena," he had a deep, intimating voice. "Your Imperial Majesty."

Don't panic, So Hyun. You're only talking to the most powerful man in this world.

"Don't be intimidated, child" The emperor assured, I smiled at him "why did you call me down here?" "How are you feeling better? Do you need better equipment? Better doctors? Better—" I cut him off.

"Sorry to cut the Imperial Majesty off, but I am fine. I have rested well and gained my energy back" I replied calmly. The emperor looked down at me, I felt his observation.

She feels different. She looks the same, but something about her has changed.

"I wish to know why you didn't come to my son, the Crown Prince's reunion?"

Why is this world all about him!? I've already repeated this!

"I did just wake up that day, your majesty. I didn't have my energy" I explained, I kept clear eye contact with him. "You are right, Helena. I should've been more sympathetic" I laughed.

"Please, your majesty. Don't say such foolish words for a Duke's daughter. I am very grateful for your kind words, though" the emperor cracked a smile at me.

I gained a smile? Yes!

"You may leave, Helena. It was very nice seeing you again" I said goodbyes and took my leave.

I think I crapped myself! He's very scary, no wonder Helena would always avoid him or would look down when it came to him!

I arrived home, and walked into the Lavigne's household. Mother walked up to me, "your father wants to see you in his office" I nodded and went over to father's office.

I knocked, "come in," I walked in. "You called for me father?" "Helena, meet Amina. You're lady in waiting" my eyes widened.

No freaking way! Amina, the female lead! She's gorgeous!

"It's... it's very nice to meet you, Lady Helena" she said with a shaky voice. I walked closer to her "it's pleasant to meet you as well, Amina" I smiled trying to hint at her that it's okay.

"Amina, please assist my daughter with your best" Amina smiled and nodded. We walked out of his office, she stayed behind me.

"Don't be scared, Amina. You may walk beside me" "oh, are you su—" I grabbed her wirst and pulled her beside me. "I'm very sure!" From the walk to my room, it was quiet.

"You're not what they say, Lady Helena" Amina spoke up "ah..." of course. She heard the rumors.

"I was what they say" Amina flinched "cold, fearful, selfish..." I walked closer to her "but," I grabbed her hands. "Don't be scared. I've changed, for the better, so please don't worry about me and my feelings."