𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅

After Stella returned home to the loft, she felt defeated. Rescuing Adriana seemed straight forward at first until it wasn't. Stella had amazing instincts and knew there was more to this. The marks on Adriana's neck were all too familiar. Suddenly, Stella soon realized she unfortunately had a lot in common with this young girl. Kelly and her 51 family knew the relationship she had was toxic and even dangerous. That memory of her now fiance having to step in between Grant and a knife to save Stella was a dark memory. As time passed, Grant was out of Stella's life. Stella for her part had long moved on from her past. She was thriving. She was now truck lieutenant at 51, Had everyone at 51 who was her family and she was engaged to Kelly, the love of her life. Still, she never divulged on what she really went through with Grant in the past, not even to Kelly. It was a part of her that she wanted to forget. With Adriana, Stella had been triggered. Her past had come back into her memories. When Kelly questioned her knowing what was really going on with Adriana. It forced Stella to revisit what Grant had done to her all those years ago. In Kelly's office, his fiance telling him that Grant would choke her probably on many occasions made Kelly seeth. What else had he done to her? Him, imagining anyone putting their hands on her destroyed him but they had a job to do. They needed to put this guy behind bars to protect Adriana. That needed to be the focus right now.
Later, once Stella had made sure Adriana was safe, Kelly and Stella were unwinding on the couch with a much needed drink.
"Stella, you did all you could do. You did good"
Kelly held her. Giving the comfort she definitely needed. He knew she had been deeply affected and had opened old wounds that had long been closed. Stella was sniffling.
"Kelly, I'm scared"
"Stella, babe. Why are you scared? It's over. You are the reason why Adriana is safe tonight"
"I know. It's been so long. I haven't let myself think about Grant coming back and finding me. I know I can handle most things, but it really hit me. It terrifies me at the thought of him coming back. The thought of him trying to hurt me again, hurt us."
"STELL, I want you to listen to me. Really listen. He will NEVER and I repeat NEVER get anywhere near you. He is DONE hurting you. What you went through, what he did to you breaks my heart and makes my blood boil. The fact you suffered alone and lived in fear. BUT now you are not alone. I will make it my life's mission to make sure no one ever hurts you. I will always protect you, even when you don't want me to. You're safe with me, and I will ALWAYS make you feel safe and loved. I LOVE YOU, STELLA KIDD"
"I LOVE YOU, KELLY SEVERIDE. Thank you for always being my perfect man"