Prologue: Lilith's Rule, Death & New Life of Devil Queen Lilith

(3rd POV)
During the Age of Gods, the Biblical pantheon was form in three factions which are: Heavens or Angel Faction, ruled by Angels and their leader is God Almighty Father Elohim, then the other faction is the Grigory or Fallen Faction, ruled by Fallen angels and their leader is Azazel along with other Cadre Fallen, and lastly, Devils faction, ruled by Devils and their leader is 4 Satans who are Asmodeus, Beelzebub, Leviathan and Lucifer. These 3 faction started to war with each other which it is cause by Lucifer himself.

Although, God has no choice but to send his angels to fight against the Devils and Fallen and protect his creations which are the humans. Their war is fighting non-stop as the devils wanted to end their war against the Grigory and Heaven.

However, before that time of war, there is a beautiful demoness who's name Lilith, Wife of Lucifer, the Queen of Devils and Mother of Devils.

She is the most beautiful, gorgeous and smart women of all world. She is once a human and supposed to be wife of the father of humanity Adam, although she is not worthy to be Adam's wife and decided to left the garden of eden and walk to the wasteland. God is sad about one of his best creation Lilith who just left the Eden and never come back so God created another wife of Adam named Eve, a mother of humanity. While Lilith is wandering the world, she met Lucifer and soon she fell in love with him which they begun to form their own faction called as Devils Faction.

With Lilith who is titled as a Mother of Devil, she cared a lot of all devils as well as she treated them as her own children. One of those devil who love their Great Mother Lilith most is Zekram Bael, Zekram cared a lot of his Great Mother Lilith which Lilith treated Zekram as her own son. But many years pass, Lilith and Lucifer have a child name Rizevam, at first Lilith is very happy that she give birth to a baby boy and she spoiled him so much but Lucifer doesn't have interest on Lilith and his child so he goes back and concentrating on his plans against heaven.

And another few years passed which is now present, Lucifer along with 3 Satans declares war on heaven as all devils launch attack in both heaven and earth. Lilith herself couldn't believe that her husband wanted war instead of peace. Not only her husband, but also her son Rizevam who is now adult, follows his father's path of domination. This made Lilith felt such pain in her heart and she also regret about leaving her former husband Adam in Eden. But soon she made a final decision which is: She will become the true leader of devil faction, only if the 4 Satans will died in the war. With her plans, she contact Zekram and tells him about her plans as a leader which Zekram likes his Great Mother's idea so they form their own alliance called New Satan Faction led by Lilith.

Once the final battle has come to the end, the 2 heavenly dragon name Ddraig and Albion came down and join the war between 3 factions which both factions made their decision which is to stopped their fight and work together against the Heavenly Dragons. After defeating the 2 heavenly dragon, the 3 Satans died on the war leaving Lucifer himself to fight against the God Almighty in death match until Lucifer use his trump card called Divine Annihilation to kill God which it is success and thus Lucifer retreat back to the underworld leaving Michael who came and saw his Father's dead body and mourned for the God's death.