Chapter 1: Lilith's childhood days, A Promise and Goodbyes

(3rd POV)
It's been 5 years since Lilith was been adopted by Hyoudou family. From her point of view, she loves her new family and also her adopted older brother. Even though she remember that day where she was died so she needs to get stronger by training every days, months and years so she can able to defend herself and her family from danger. Not only that she needs to get train herself, but also have knowledge in every lesson and most of all, Strategy. If she can't create a strategy on defeating her opponents, she will be get killed by them. Which she will make sure that she needs to learn everything to become the prodigy and the greatest being of all supernatural.

But this time, Lilith who has reach in 5 years, she have her own demonic appearance which she is very close to her teenage life. She has a pair of blue horn in her head and the blue tail with heart shaped tip. She may have her 2 pairs of wing also known as 4 devil wings but she can't use it since she doesn't want to release her true power but if she did, she will get noticed by those who hunted her life. And also, she cast an illusion on herself as a human so that nobody will noticed her demonic appearance, not even her family, humans or supernatural creatures can saw her as a devil.

While Lilith was reading her book which is Myths and Legends, she was called by her adopted mother

Miki: "Lilith!!! Would you please come down for a while, I have something to tell you!!" She said, which Lilith sigh and place her book in her bookshelf and leave her bedroom as she went to her mother in the living room and she said.

Lilith: "Mother, what is it you want to tell me? And where is Father?" She asked her mother as Miki gestures her to sit down in the couch.

Miki: "Lilith, your father needs to work for a while and please sit down for a moment. (Lilith nodded and she went to her mother and sit down besides her) Well you see Lilith, me and your father decided that you need to study in the USA for some reasons." She said which it made Lilith surprised and shocked.

Lilith: "Huh? Me? Going to USA? Why would I study there if I am a top student in the Kuoh's elementary school?"

Miki: "I know that Lilith, but your principal told us that there is a chance that you could study in USA, there will be more bonuses like if you could be a top one of your class, you can have a good rewards like 1 million dollars for a year after you graduate there."

Lilith: "So that means, if I will study there at USA, I will have a money and other grand prize if I win as a Top One student. I guess, if that is what my parents wanted, then I will accept it but in one condition." She said to her Mother with a one condition.

Miki: "What one condition, Lilith?" She said in confused.

Lilith: "I will study in USA for 12 years. After that, I will visit here in Kuoh since I don't want my brother worried me so much. I've always love him so much as well as he loves me more."

Miki: "I see, that would be acceptable but you need to prepare your things later as your flight to USA will be tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM. So Lilith, what do you think of my son Issei?"