Chapter 4: Family reunion, Issei's choice and Evolution

(3rd Pov)
Once Lilith along with others arrives at Hyoudou's place, Lilith transforms back to her human form as she look at Issei and said.

Lilith: "Issei, better not to tell to your mother and father about what happen. If they ask you, just tell them that your 'girlfriend' broke up with you, is that clear?"

Issei: "(Gulp) Yes Lily-chan, but would you explain about everything to me after you greet my parents?"

Lilith: "Yes of course my Ise. (Turns to her friends) Now girls, all of you must be polite to my parents, and if not (Release her dangerous aura and demonic voice) You will regret it for disrespecting my parents and I will drag you all to the purgatory by myself, Is that clear??"

Girls: "(Scared) Yes Lilith-sama/Lilith-sempai!!!" '(Their Thoughts) Damn!! I don't want to get on her bad side and she is no joke about her being a 3rd strongest next to the God of Bible.' They said as Lilith watch her friends/members shivered and shaken, she smirk at them as she head to the entrance door, after that she push the doorbell as the sound of the bell rings.

Once the doorbell rings, the door opened up and Miki dashed to Lilith and bear hugs her which Lilith is not affected by her adopted mother's strength, thanks to her nature as a devil.

Miki: "(Cooing to Lilith) Oh my Lily, you're here in Kuoh. I've miss you so much!!" She said to Lilith then Lilith is trying to escape from her adopted mother but she can't since Miki's hug is too strong to break the hug. Then Miki launch her kiss attacks to Lilith's face which it makes Lilith embarrassed herself infront of her friends and Issei, so nonetheless Lilith accepts her fate to be fair.

After that, Lilith's face is full of her adopted mother's kisses as Miki said to Lilith.

Lilith: "Oh my baby girl, you are so cute when you were a little girl but now, you are grown up and become the most beautiful, most gorgeous, and the most elegant girl of all time. (Look at Issei and Lilith's friends) Also, who are these girls with you?"

Lilith: "Ohh them? They are my friends from USA. (Points at Howia) The blonde one with red noble dress is Howia Smith Cross, my best friend and the daughter of Sid Cross and Helen Smith Cross. (Points at Olivia) Then the other one is Olivia Grigory, she is my one of my friend and friendly rival to Howia. (Points at Ingvild) Then the purple one is Ingvild Lexington (Leviathan), she is my best friend and classmate back in USA but she has a problems with her friend so needs to go back and stay in Kyoto city. (Points at Kiyohime) And lastly, the emerald green haired girl is Kiyo Hime (Kiyohime), she is my and Ingvild's friend and she is a heiress of her family's name. Just like Howia, Kiyo is a daughter of the Hime clan's leader and she lives at the shrine temple at young age which it is owned by her ancestors long time ago."

Miki: "I see? Then what about you Issei? What happen to your date with that girl?"

Issei: "Well, (Scratches his head while his eyes stared at Lilith before looking back to his mother) my 'girlfriend' broke up with me since she preferred rich and handsome guy than someone like me. So I don't regret it, but I still have Lilith as my girlfriend and future wife." He said which it made himself blushed about mentioning Lilith as his girlfriend and future wife.

But Miki have a smug smile on her face as Issei admitted that he loves Lilith and wants to marry her in the future. Then Lilith widen her eyes as she look at Issei as she blushed about Issei who just confess his love to her.