ALEKSEI AND THEO SIDE STORY

Not a chapter but a small story I wrote a few days ago, longer then my usual chapters but I thought you guys would like it.

A/n so this is just a small story on Theo and Aleksei, it is like an au if everything went well after the ceremony and they got a simple happily ever after. Also this is their wedding night which means some miniature plot and a thon of smut with fluffy aftercare.

Aleksei bottoms since it's their first time and Theo is nervous, Theo has a thing for Aleksei's horns and tail, read and see how that goes. This is for my kinky bastards(I love you guys♡♡)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dancing for what seemed like hours Theo found himself on Aleksei's lap yet again.

Only this time Aleksei was shamelessly kissing every part of Theo's face, completelly unbothered by the fact that people could see them.

"Aleksei... People can see us." Theo said, blushing to the point he was the same shade of red as the rose decorations all over the room.

"Do you want me to stop?" Aleksei whispered into his ear, sending chills down Theo's spine and making him sit up straight.

That was a bad idea since it exposed his neck to Aleksei so perfectly. "No... But... Won't there be a scandal?" Theo tried to control his voice but it came out trembling.

Aleksei took his chance and started planting kisses and small bites on Theo's exposed neck. Enjoying how responsive his mate was.

One of his arms wrapped thightly around Theo's face, pulling him closer so he could feel the reaction he caused in Aleksei's body.

The feeling only made Theo blush more.

"I would like to see somebody try and ridicule me for showing just how much I adore my perfect husband." Aleksei whispered, the word husband rang in Theo's ears. They were married now. He had just married the newly crowned demon king. He expected to feel guilty but it felt nothing short of amazing.

In a moment of bravery, Theo leaned in and whispered to Aleksei in a slightly deeper voice "I would prefere it you show me something more... Alone."

It took Aleksei by suprise, and a few seconds after a seductive, mind-clouding smirk spread across his face, fire danced in his eyes and his arms tightened around Theo.

"If that's what my love wants." he said, kissing Theo one more time before picking him up bridal style and carrying him out of the throne room. Theo would've been embarassed if his mind wasn't going wild over the way Aleksei just made his head spin.

"Wait... This isn't the way to your room." Theo said after noticing they entered a part of the castle he's never seen before.

"No, this is the way to our room." Aleksei said and climbed up the stairs into a tower.

Once they entered the room Aleksei kicked open the door, then locked it with a spell.

He let Theo stand on his own and look around the room while he hugged him from behind, his hands roaming around Theo's body and his lips all over Theo's neck. "Is the room to your liking, my love?" he mumbled.

Theo leaned his head back onto Aleksei's shoulder, letting him do whatever he pleased. "It's perfect." he managed to say.

The room was extremelly big and contained everything anyone could ever need. However, one thing that dominated the room was the postered bed.

It was big enough to fit six people, if not more, and the curtains around it where made of heavy black material that seemed to have stars sown into it. It shimmered and sparkled even with no light falling onto it. The covers on the bed were a deep shade of red, almost daring one to give into their lustful feelings. There was a mountain of pillows and just beneath it, a small box.