a/n

Hello all you beautiful amazing people, I'm so sorry but I'll have to take a small break from writing this story. I will continue I promise because I do love it and it's my first bigger work but the longer I work on it the more flaws I see in the magic system and in the world building. I have two new stories in my head, one is already in writing while I'm developing a magic system for the other. I will finish this story but currently I have a lot of things going on with school, I have to turn in my final work by the beginning of March, I have graduation exams to prepare for and my usual school work on top of that.
The two stories I'm writing are very different but basically one is a magical city where one girl and her gang are plotting to overthrow a corrupt government, while the other one is a dark academia book where a group of literature students kill one of their friends after meeting a mysterious old man that turns them against him. I'm really excited for both of those and I'm also writing a fanfiction that I'm very invested in at this point.
I hope you guys aren't angry and thank you so much for all your support, again I will finished this story at one point I promise but it might have to wait until summer. In the meantime whenever I write another chapter I will post it but without a regular schedule.
Thank you for reading ❤️❤️❤️