🌊𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖 𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟🌊

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
──𝑹𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻──

[From AO3]; Sᴀɪʟs x ғᴇᴍ﹗ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ/ ғʟᴜғғ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs.

I ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴘᴏᴇᴛɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ʟᴏʟ.
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿│ │ │ │

︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
│ │ │ │. ;; [💦] ', - :;'.
│ │ │ ✧
│ │ ◆
│ ✧

𝙰𝙵𝙰𝙱/𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛// 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏//𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 +𝟷𝟺

│✧
││ ◆
││ │ ✧
││ │ │. ;; [💙] ', - :;'.

︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘❕️

So sorry that this is so short!

✉ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

✎ 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚, you will never feel alone or bored

✎ 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚, you will never feel alone or bored. He always manages to find an adventure when you're around. Sometimes, even if things doesn't end against your favors, you two always find yourself laughing and having fun in the end.

Be prepared to be donated with sudden hugs and kisses because this fox loves giving attention. He also loves showing off his skills, especially in a fight. But he still prefers brains over brawn.

His love language is gifts. Will give you anything he find interesting in an island.

"Ahoy, Sweetcheeks! I found this here an' thought you would like it."

"Aww, Sails that's so cute of you-- is that a rock?"

"It looks just like you--"

Definetly a poet. Will stutter if he accidentally says something absurd (not noticing it is until he read aloud) or  someone steps in/teases him.

✎ "Ye see that gal o'er there Cap'n?"

"Yeah?"

"Mine--"

User of a lot of silly nicknames. Whatever you could think. He uses every one of them.

Love painting your face on the books he reads.

Will blush if you kiss him on the cheek.

He adores when you wear his belt or his bandana.

Somehow his metal hand always ends up tangled in yours.

Dates on the Crow's Nest, while watching the sunrise/sunset, feeling the nice gentle breeze over your faces.

PDA; outside, inside, whenever he had the time! When he is reading he will hold your hand or press his back/shoulder to you, when he is fighting he prefers to be around you (often with protective instinct), whenever they are searching for new islands he is always there next to you.

Whenever you struggle he will always be there to help out. You are struggling to climb the ratlines? He will be there flying next to you, guiding with a close eye, hand behind you in case you slip.

"Come one, sweats. Just a few more. You are doing great!"

And if you are scared of height then he won't be pushy about it. But he won't hold back from telling you to not give up just yet.

"The best way to face yer fears be Exposure."

"What..."

"It involves gradually an' repeatedly goin' into feared situations until ye feel less anxious."

"Oh..."

"An' after a while, yer anxiety will naturally lessen."

"Okay--"

"Now jump."

"Wait, what--" Sails pushed you off of the Crow's Nest.

He couldn't help himself. Don't worry he catched you before you can even get crash.

If you have constant nausea caused by the waves, he will always be by your side to get through it.

If you have insomnia or  trouble sleeping, he invites you to sleep with him in his hammock. You are always welcome to sleep with him no matter the reason!

He loves laying down on the sand, his fur mixing with the messy surface while you are by his side. You two staring at the night sky, counting the stars and joking around. He points out the stars and their names. Giving you knowledge about the constellations and little details he finds remarkable.

He always plays a song for you with his mandolin. No matter the genre he can play for you.

Secretly wishing you would carry him on your arms more often.........

His tails always brushes your sides as he walked past you.

He is just a sweet heart with a thrill for adventure.

✎ You always catches his stare on you. He becomes really flustered after that. So cute.

✎ "Cap'n told me that life been a deck o' cards, so I guess ye must be the queen o' 'earts. '' After a wink he walked away whistling happily, leaving you flustered.

ᴰᵃᵗᵉ; ᵃᵖʳᶤˡ ⁶ᵗʰ˒ ²⁰²³