Love Can Be Seen Through His Eyes

Tails x Reader

A/n: What? I can't help it. It's incredibly fluffy.

And 7k words in one day? Oh my god

Actually like this story all of this part didn't written in one day. It is all has just pieces from the drafts I had written along the years. I just edited it and the meal is ready to be served! Bon Appetit!

I edited all of this while listening the song above! So I suggest you listen too!

This is a story taken from the pieces of your and his life and put together. Every beautiful moment, happy and peaceful. An abbreviated story of a life from the moment you first felt love to the moment you understood it and faced it together and moved on as a whole.

 An abbreviated story of a life from the moment you first felt love to the moment you understood it and faced it together and moved on as a whole

"The moment you've all been waiting for, TEAM SONIC‼️"

The loud cheering of the crowd was followed by the boosting volume of the loudspeakers. They started to introduce the first of the teams to compete. As adrenaline flowed through your veins like electricity, you turned towards the stage with eyes full of expectation, trying to forget the uneasiness you felt inside. Your hands were shaking slightly, worried about the impending challenge. You crossed your arms over your chest, hoping it would help steady your trembling hands.

The lights on the stage dimmed, creating an aura of suspense. Suddenly, four figures emerged from the shadows, bathed in a spotlight that highlighted their vibrant colors. The crowd's excitement reverberated through your body, momentarily drowning out your doubts.

The announcer stood at the podium, gripping the microphone tightly. His voice reverberated through the stadium, filling every nook and cranny with eager anticipation. The crowd's excitement grew palpable as the air hummed with energy. It was a moment they had all been waiting for – the grand introduction of their beloved hero.

The announcer starts to introduce them one by one. "Our beloved blue speedster, SONIC ‼️" He boomed, his voice echoing amidst the roar of the crowd.

The crowd erupted into cheers, their voices blending into a harmonious symphony of adulation. All eyes on the entrance, where a figure bathed in a golden spotlight emerged. Sonic, flashed his infectious grin, as if absorbing the energy from the crowd's enthusiasm.

He confidently bounded towards the audience, his movements fluid and filled with grace. Sonic was known for his agility and speed, traits that set him apart from others. As he reached the edge of the stage, he began to mimic his signature poses, each one capturing the essence of his vibrant personality.

With every movement he made, the crowd responded in unison. They waved their hands, held up signs with his name. It was as if they were trying to mirror his enthusiasm, to capture even a fraction of his seemingly boundless energy.

Sonic's vibrant blue quills shimmered under the bright lights.

"KNUCKLES ‼️" The announcer's voice boomed through, capturing the attention of thousands of enthusiastic onlookers. Excitement rippled through the crowd as they saw the arrival of their favorite characters. As he slowly made his way forward, the audience erupted in waves of applause, cheering for their beloved echidna hero. Muted shouts of adoration mingled with the thunderous clapping, filling the stadium with an air of anticipation. In the midst of the noise, Knuckles maintained his composure, exuding an enigmatic aura. Knuckles stood next to Sonic.