𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

"Y/n, Are you really sure about this?" Tails asked hesitantly

You proudly posed outside of the ruined palace, "Of course! Last year we went on a train to play murder mystery for Amy. Now this year for famous blue blur's birthday.... we are going in a haunted house~ Don't worry guys this is not a real haunted house just a play that I pay to someone..."

Everyone glanced at each other.

You approached your friends confidently, "I sent a message to Sonic, telling him to come here urgently. So we need to be quick. Everyone go and find a place for yourselfs, hide and be scared. We will be the one to hunt Sonic down! Let's go!"

Espio stopped you unsure, "Wait. There is no rule or anything in this?"

You glance at him, "Just don't kill anyone."

Espio raised a brow, unamused that you mention the last party he poisoned Sonic because of his disability understanding the whole point.

Silver gasped, "Wait, you guys played murder mystery on Amy's birthday? Oh no, I missed a lot!"

Blaze patted his back, "Don't worry this year you are with us this time."

Amy smiled at him, "It's okay. We knew you were unable to! Right now let's focus on having fun!"

"Yeah!" You cheered, "This is the spirit!"

Vector stopped everyone before we could get in, "Wait, if the only rule is not killing anyone out of fear or... other reasons... what if some people end up in the same place or some of us get lost alone in this palace what we gonna do?"

Tails popped in, "We could call each other or message."

Rouge sighed, "Good idea genius. There is no signal here, remember? This place is really a good idea to drag us all the way here with no internet whatsoever, thanks Y/n."

"You're welcome. My idea is that we can all get in groups and split up. Easy. Right? One group guards one place another. How's that sound?"

Vector pipped in once again, "I am writing everyone's name in a paper!"

Shadow sighed, "This is going to take forever, let's just split up. Me and Rouge can go to the top floor. Vector and Espio can go downstairs. Silver and Blaze could be on the fourth floor. Amy and Knuckles could be on the third floor. Y/n and Tails could be on the second floor."

Knuckled shrugged, "That was in fact faster."

"Sorry Vector."

"Aww man..."

You waited for everyone to go in, glancing towards the horizon. With a hope maybe you would get a glance of the blue line.

Tails grabbed your arm, "Let's go to our place before he comes."

You nodded and followed him in.

You escort after Amy and Knuckles. Glancing at the old wooden stairs, carefully stepping along the creaking steps as you listen to others cheat. You reached out to hold the railing only to halt. They're really dusty... It needs to be a haunted house after all. They're doing a really good job here.