✯[𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞] '𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅✯

[𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞]

"This is". Kazuha starts.

"Le Sserafim's". Garam goes next.

"Debut Album". Chaewon follows.

"Fearless". Mei goes after Chaewon.

"Trailer". Eunchae says.

"Shooting". Sakura adds.

"Set!" Yunjin finishes before they all cheer.

"We're shooting really hard". Chaewon starts off. "So please look forward to it!" They all join her.

[Please look forward to the trailer video!]

It cuts to the next scene showing the girls dancing on a dark set.

"Eunchae gets the main shot and we're surrounding Eunchae and doing this choreography". Yunjin says before showing off the choreography.

"We're doing voguing". Sakura also shows the choreography before raising her thumb up.

(Cool, right?!)

"We're doing voguing in this dark room and I really like how cool the whole thing looks". Mei says before doing some of the choreo.

"Fighting!" Chaewon tells Eunchae who smiles. "We'll be supporting you!" Kazuha adds as the members start dancing cutely.

[Members cheering for Eunchae]

Garam holds Eunchae as Sakura taps her shoulder "Hwaiting! Hwaiting! Hwaiting! Hwaiting!"

Mei gives her a thumbs up. "Fighting Eunchae!!"

"Fighting!" Garam tells her as well.

[Eunchae going through the choreography with the teacher]

They start shooting the scene with the focus on Eunchae.

After the shoot, the girls look at the monitor. "Ooh! Eunchae!" Yunjin exclaims. "You're so pretty!" Mei adds.

[Monitoring the video altogether]

[Le Sserafim shooting hard and doing amazing!]

"Good job!"

They do the scene again when the director yells, "Cut!"

[Getting Applause From The Staff!]

The girls watch the scene once again before clapping. "Eunchae, great job!" Yunjin praises the maknae.

[You did well!]

[The group trailer shoot is finished!]

"I was so nervous because I've had photo and video shoots before but it was my first time dancing in front of the camera and many people so I was so nervous but everyone told me I could do it so I was able to finish successfully! I hope it looks good!" Eunchae shares her thoughts before clapping.

[LE SSERAFIM'S Individual Trailer Shoot]

[Last Up Is Mei]

Mei does the first part of the waltz alone.
"It's really hard doing this alone because ballroom dancing is made for two people... and for obvious reasons so I'm trying to get used to doing this alone".

[Mei shows off her ballroom dancing skills]

"Cut!" The director yells after she does a spin.

"So for my individual scene, I'm dancing with a shadow actually but as you can see I'm actually dancing alone". She says before laughing.

(The video moves over to Mei doing the tango this time as the song gets more upbeat)

"When I found out I was doing a ballroom dancing scene I was actually really happy but also very nervous because I haven't done ballroom dancing in such a long time and I of course had to refresh my memory and my skills but I think I did great so I hope you will all love this scene!"

(Mei does the waltz scene again as she stands under the red spotlight)

"I love this set and I love the colour contrast between my dress and this red stage". Mei adds.

(The scene cuts to Mei looking at the wall and smiling as she dances)

[Mei embarrassed by her scene]

"It's really embarrassing because in the trailer, you guys will see some sort of shadow but I don't have any shadow right now so it's kind of funny cause I'm just dancing with myself and smiling at a wall". Mei says before laughing.

(Mei finishes off with her long spin and ends with her leg in the air and her upper body downwards)

"So that is the end of my scene and all our shoots, and I really did try my best and I hope as a group, Le Sserafim will be able to capture your attention and bring something new to the table!" Mei says.

"I'm also looking forward to seeing what the other members did so please make sure to watch the trailer because I definitely will!" Mei adds before waving.

[Please support LE SSERAFIM who will continue to work even harder!]