✯[𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲] '𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓' 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏✯

[Mei is standing in the middle with Yunjin next to Garam]

"2!3!" Chaewon calls. "Hello! We are Le
Sserafim!" They introduce themselves before clapping.

"Our trailer will finally be revealed soon and we're going to take a look at it first!" Chaewon announces as they cheer.

[Le Sserafim Gathered To Watch The Trailer]

"How do you feel?" Chaewon asks. We had a lot of highlight scenes". Sakura says as Chaewon agrees. "Right!"

"So I have no idea what the other members were shooting, I'm really excited to see it". Sakura says. "The trailer will show our album's concept". Sakura adds.

"So it's really important". Chaewon comments. "I'm so excited". Sakura says once again.

"I can't even imagine". Yunjin says. "For real". Sakura agrees.

We had to shoot a lot of different scenes so I'm excited about that too, also our choreo has a lot of dynamic moves, I remember we practiced a lot for that, I very nervous and excited to see how it turned out". Eunchae reveals.

"We each prepared something special, I'm very curious how they turned out and as Sakura unnie mentioned, we weren't on the set at all so we have no idea how the other shoots went or how they'll turn out". Yunjin explains.

"While I was doing my shoot, I kept thinking about our members, I kept asking the staff "what is Chaewon unnie doing? What did Yunjin shoot? Did Zuha do ballet?" Those type of questions". Mei remarks as the girls all laugh.

"So I literally can't wait to watch it!" Mei adds as the members agree. "How about you Zuha?" Yunjin asks.

Like you said, we all did the shoots separately, I could only see the staff's reaction and they all said "Good job, it'll be great". Kazuha shares her own experience.

"Oh, you only heard from the staff". Sakura says as the girls relate. "Yeah, so I'm excited to see it".

"Our". Sakura turns backwards as Yunjin nods. "Great job!" Yunjin tells Kazuha and Garam as she, Mei and Sakura shake theur hands.

"That's so cool! You flew around on wires!"
"How was it Garam?" Sakura asks. "The swing, I had a swing scene, that and we recorded our voices together". Garam says as they agree.

"Oh yeah!" Chaewon remembers. "It's in the trailer". Yunjin and Mei say. "Wow!"

"I heard there's a lot of CGI too!" Sakura adds as they nod. "I have no idea how it will look!" Eunchae puts her hands together.