Chapter 3

Enola

"Hi, I am Maya," she said with a soft smile. She had caramel skin with brown curls surrounding her face. She had hazel eyes, long eyelashes, and very light freckles over her button nose. She was beautiful.

I returned her smile and started wondering out loud.

"Ok, so I have a family, like a family that is biologically related to me? By blood?"

"Yes, Ms. Vance. As soon as I found out about your adoptive parents, James and Elara, I started looking for any relatives you might have that are alive. And when I sent your name to the DNA firm they sent me this file with your families' names." Maya said softly as she took a tan folder out with a few sheets of paper inside and handed it to me.

The first few pages were about the DNA result and my adoptive parents, James and Elara. The next page had a list of names with their ages and heights. On top of each name was the relation of the person to me.

Immediate Family of Enola Xena Vance

Biological Father: 
Francesco Elliot Romano 
Age: 48
Height: 6'2 ft

Biological Mother:
Sofia Giulia Romano
Dead

Biological Brother:
Dimitri Diletta Romano
Age: 24
Height: 6'3 ft

Biological Brother:
Giovanni Silvio Romano
A
ge: 22
Height: 6'3 ft

Biological Brother:
Antonio Elio Romano
Age: 21
Height: 6'3 ft

Biological Brother:
Vincenzo Zeno Romano
Age: 19
Height: 6'2 ft

Biological Brother:
Lorenzo Zanetti Romano
Age: 19
Height: 6'2 ft

Biological Brother:
Carlo Neri Romano
Age: 18
Height: 6'1 ft

Wow. 

So I guess I have 6 older brothers. My mom is dead. And on top of all of that, my family is part of the Italian Mafia.

Wow.

That is interesting.

I only know about them because I am the heir to the German Mafia. 

Oh, I forgot to tell you about that.

So, basically after the others and I escaped from them we lived together for a while. Well, until we realized Maxence is the heir to the French Mafia and Zorion is the heir to the Spanish Mafia.

 Yeah, I know. This is why I am so close to the French and Spanish Mafia. 

Anyway, soon after we escaped we lived together for a while like I already said. Then we ran into Alaric, the Don of the German Mafia. He took us under his wing and taught us more things. He and I got pretty close. He was like a father figure for all of us. When I say all of us I am referring to Stella, Luca, Louis, Maxence, Zorion, and me. But after we found out about Maxence and Zorion's family, they left. But the German Mafia allied with the French and Spanish Mafia because they were grateful that we saved them.

Alaric considered me his daughter and that is how I became the heir to the German Mafia. He told me recently that he is planning on stepping down. But how am I supposed to run the German Mafia if I am in Italy living with the Italian Mafia?

※ ~ ⁜ ~ ⁘ ~ ⁝ ~ ⁚ ~ ⁖ ~ ⁙ ~ ⁛ ~ ⁞ ~ ⁎ ~ ⁑ ~ ⁂~ ° ~ ‣ ~¨ ~ ⁌ ~ ⁍ ~ º

How are all of you guys? I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!!!

- J.M

※ ~ ⁜ ~ ⁘ ~ ⁝ ~ ⁚ ~ ⁖ ~ ⁙ ~ ⁛ ~ ⁞ ~ ⁎ ~ ⁑ ~ ⁂~ ° ~ ‣ ~¨ ~ ⁌ ~ ⁍ ~ º

How much homework do you have today?

Too much😭

Favorite day of the week?

Maybe Friday

Word Count: 591