Chapter 5

Imagine the image on top as the office but cleaner.

※ ~ ⁜ ~ ⁘ ~ ⁝ ~ ⁚ ~ ⁖ ~ ⁙ ~ ⁛ ~ ⁞ ~ ⁎ ~ ⁑ ~ ⁂~ ° ~ ‣ ~¨ ~ ⁌ ~ ⁍ ~ º

Enola

They sent me back to class.

Who am I kidding? They said I could stay in the office to try and process all of it. But I asked them to send me back to class until my "sperm donor" also known as my father, and biological brother came to pick me up.

More like ordered them to send you back

Shut up.

No.

I needed some time to wrap my head around this. But I didn't want to sit in a room with two adults who pity me and expect me to cry because James and Elara are dead. And I also needed to give my hacker Luca some time to find more information on my biological family.

Luca is my brother. We are not biologically related but we consider ourselves siblings.

Ring Ring Ring

The bell rang, indicating that I can finally leave this dull classroom. 

As soon as I walked out of the classroom and walked into the sea of emotionally and mentally unstable teenagers, I was being pushed around.

I was a tall girl, standing at 5'10 ft, and I am still growing. Unbelievable right, but after looking at that file, I understand that this runs in the family. 

Even though they barely gave any food there, I still grew. I was always a tall kid.

I had once wondered as a child how tall my biological family was for me to be this tall.

Guess I will be finding out soon.

I entered the class and went to the window seat at the end of the class. 

⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬

Time Skip

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, so I took it out to see who was calling me.

Luca.

"Hey," said Luca.

"Hi," I replied.

"I found some things about your biological family. I will send it to you. Hold up." he said.

A notification popped up on my screen and I clicked it.

It was a whole entire essay about my biological family.

"Thanks, Luca. I will call you soon." I said.

I ended the call right after, not really caring about his response.

⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬

Time Skip

It had only been about 2 hours since I had left the office and the intercom turned on.

"Enola Vance, can you please come into the principal's office?"

These youngsters that I refuse to call my peers because of their lack of insight, stared at me as I picked up my backpack and went down the stairs. They were probably wondering why I was being called into the office once again.

"What did you do?" asked a high-pitched voice behind me. I turned around to see a your average Barbie Doll. She looked like she had almost every type of surgery possible to make herself look better. Plastic nose, a lip job, and plastic surgery. 

It wasn't hard to figure that out, the plastic surgeons did a horrible job. I could see the marks of the stitches. But I mean, I am me, so it is understandable why the other people haven't noticed. And they trained me to pay attention to small details, it is literally etched into my brain .

I raised my eyebrow at her and walked out of the classroom while flipping her off. She was asking for it.

※ ~ ⁜ ~ ⁘ ~ ⁝ ~ ⁚ ~ ⁖ ~ ⁙ ~ ⁛ ~ ⁞ ~ ⁎ ~ ⁑ ~ ⁂~ ° ~ ‣ ~¨ ~ ⁌ ~ ⁍ ~ º

I am sorry, this is a short chapter! I didn't have a lot of time.

-J.M

※ ~ ⁜ ~ ⁘ ~ ⁝ ~ ⁚ ~ ⁖ ~ ⁙ ~ ⁛ ~ ⁞ ~ ⁎ ~ ⁑ ~ ⁂~ ° ~ ‣ ~¨ ~ ⁌ ~ ⁍ ~ º

What is your dream car?

What did you get on your last test?

Word Count: 649