Chapter 7

Enola

As soon as everything was cleared, we drove to my house so I could gather my belongings. We were in an all-black, sleek Mercedes-Maybach S-Class. It was awkward because my brother and father were staring at me as I stared out the windows.

Four cars were escorting us. Two were in front while the other two were behind us. All four of them were black Range Rover SV.

Are they trying to be low-key? Cause if they are it isn't working. I mean, even a dumbass could tell that these are some rich fucks. 

The driver of the car ahead of me was talking on his phone as he drove. He had one hand holding onto the steering wheel and the other holding onto the phone. So far, he has been driving like an asshole.

"You should probably tell that man to get off his phone. I don't want to die just yet." I said.

My brother and father looked up, surprised I talked after being silent for such a long time. Dimitri turns his head around and looks at the guy I was talking about. 

He takes his phone out and calls him.

"Scendi dal fottuto telefono, idiota. Perché diavolo ti ho assunto, testa di cazzo?," Dimitri yells and kind of growls into the phone. 

(Get off the fucking phone, you dumbass. Why the hell did I even hire you, you dickhead?)

He sighs getting off the phone.

A few more minutes went by and my father broke the silence.

"You have grown up to be a beautiful young lady, Enola." said, my father.

I nodded. 

The silence dragged on again.

"Not much of a talker, huh?" said Dimitri.

"You could say that. But I have just lost my adoptive parents, people I lived with for quite a long time, and just found out that I do have a family which consists of 6 brothers and my father, so the house I will be living in will be filled with testosterone. In other words, I am still trying to process all of it." I said. 

I don't plan on revealing my true self just yet, so until then, I will try to act like a normal teenager. 

So I got to act like I am someone who is going through the dyed hair, odd piercings, strange music, new friends, experimenting with alcohol and drugs, and sometimes sex phrase.

I didn't get to see how they reacted to that since the car stopped. A well-built man came to the window and said, "We are here, capo." His Italian accent was strong enough for me to understand him perfectly. He had a salt-and-pepper beard, dark brown hair, and piercing blue eyes.

Dimitri nodded and moved to open the door.  When he exited, his eyes widened. 

He was staring at a rundown house with an uncut lawn. James and Elara didn't give a shit about the house. Just if they had enough money to buy drugs the next day. The asshole was too invested in drugs, he couldn't even mow a lawn, he would have been too high for that.

"You can wait out here, it won't take me that long," I said as I started walking towards the house.

It still smelled like alcohol from this morning. 

Ignoring the smell and the broken pieces of glass, I walked to my "room".

Taking out a duffel bag, I put in all my necessities. In a suitcase, I put all of my art supplies and drawings. I grabbed another suitcase and put in my weapons. In the other suitcases, I put my clothes in.

I changed into something more comfortable, knowing I will be on the plane for about 11 hours. I put on a white crop top, black joggers, and a black jacket.

Zipping up all of my suitcases, I dragged them with me to the car

Zipping up all of my suitcases, I dragged them with me to the car. My brothers henchmen came and put my suitcases in the trunks while I went to sit in the car. And then we were off to the airport.

⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬⨫⨬

-J.M