WHAT TEAM?

HARRY

I was sitting at the Gryffindor table with Hermione and Ron during lunch. We were talking about stuff we usually talk about. Until some kid at the Hufflepuff table got a howler.

"Oh no" Ron said looking at the poor kid anxiously.

"I wonder why he got a howler?" Hermione wondered as she tilted her head a bit.

I looked at the Slytherin table and saw Draco Malfoy snickering with his two beefy bodyguards.

The Hufflepuff kid opened the letter hesitantly. The moment he opened it, the voice shouted so loud that you could hear it at the Forbidden Forest.

"WHAT TEAM?!" The howler shouted. I couldn't bloody believe it.

"WILDCATS!!" All the Muggleborns shouted back as we stood up and cheered. Then we sat back down and acted like it was nothing.

Ron was looking at me and Hermione like we've gone crazy. George and Fred looked amused and started asking us questions.

"What was that?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, why did all the Muggle-borns suddenly yelled out 'Wildcats'" George asked after Fred.

Me and Hermione had a mental conversation on whether or not we should tell them. Then we decided to not answer at all, which really irritated the twins as they crossed their arms.

MINERVA MCGONAGALL

What in names of the Heavens. What just happened? First, a Hufflepuff child received a Howler and then it screamed 'What Team!?' And finally the Muggleborns yelled back saying 'Wildcats!'

"Well...wasn't that quite a surprise" Dumbledore said as he continue to eat his food.

I was still in shock after what happened. The looks on the Pure-bloods and Half-bloods also tells me that they were as confused as we are.

"Muggleborns are...interesting" I mumbled as I went back to eating.