Rick Roll

The Muggle-raised students were overly upset that Nerf guns were banned now. It wasn't their fault that the Purebloods decided to step in and get an arrow stuck in their mouths. Seriously, those people need to learn how to step away from war.

It was a week later after the incident and the injured returned from the Hospital Wing. The Purebloods stayed away while the Muggle-raised slapped their attackers.

"That's for shooting a bullet into my mouth!" Hermione scolded to a Hufflepuff friend known as Maria Gomez.

"Hey don't blame me! You were on the enemy side so I had to do what was done" Maria argued back.

"Still! It hurts and it tasted like...ugh" Hermione shudder as she remembered that she swallowed the bullet.

"You swallow it didn't you" Maria said while cringing.

"Imma go sit down"

Hermione walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat besides Harry. Ron was currently sick so he had to stay at the Hospital Wing until tomorrow.

It was lunch and classes were still dismissed because of the little war that the Muggle-raised had for fun.

Harry and Hermione ate their grilled cheese and Cesar salad while talking about what to do when classes starts.

It was finally a peaceful lunch until Hermione received a Howler. Harry looked at it in shock. He had never seen someone sending a Howler to Hermione.

Hermione herself wondered how her Muggle parents even managed to sent a Howler. Until she was reminded that she was not the only magical person in the family.

Her dad, Rupert Granger, had a brother. Daniel Granger. Daniel was currently at America, where he married a Pureblood American witch when he was working in Florida. They had a son named Nathanael Granger and he's obviously a Half-blood. So he attended an American Wizarding school called Ilvermorny. Nathanael sent a mail to Hermione telling her all about the houses in that school.

Nathanael was in the House of Horned Serpent.

When Hermione gave the letter to Harry, he snorted because of how the smartness runs in the family.

Harry and Hermione both read the letters that Nathanael sends, talking about Ilvermorny, his friends, and the houses. There are four houses like Hogwarts has.

Hogwarts houses: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw.

Ilvermorny houses: Wampus, Pukwudgie, Thunderbird, and Horned Serpent.

Gryffindor represents bravery, chivalrous, and courageous. Hufflepuff represents hardworking, kindness, and loyalty. Slytherin represents ambition, cunningness, and resourcefulness. Ravenclaw represents witty, intelligence, and creativity.

Wampus represents the body and favors warriors. Pukwudgie represents the heart and favors healers. Thunderbird represents the soul and favors adventurers. Horned Serpent represents the mind and favors scholars.

Now...why are we talking about the houses of Hogwarts and Ilvermorny.

"Oh my Merlin..." Fred spoke in shock.

"Mione has a" George said.

"Howler..." Fred finished.

Hermione picked up the red Howler. She knew it was from Nathanael. So she opened the letter, and almost smashed her head against the wall.

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP! NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN! NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU!

Every Muggle-raised students groaned and cursed at the singing Howler. The Purebloods were heavily confused. The staffs just stared in mix I'm-getting-to-old and confusion.

The song wasn't even finished when Harry sent the fire spell at it.

"WHO THE FUCK SENT THAT!" Emily shouted from the Hufflepuff table.