SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

Okay so after the whole 'Horror Night' incident, the Purebloods kept themselves away from any student that were Muggle-raised. Even the first years!

That movie really messed them up.

Even the professors would give them concerning glances whenever they could hear them chat about all of the other horror movies they would watch on Horror Night.

How many more were there!?

Right now it was Thursday and everybody finished their classes. Although a few were a bit unlucky in having detentions.

Fred and George were casually walking around Hogwarts hall and totally not planning on what their next prank is...totally.

Anyways, they walked passed an oak double door where they could hear music being muffled. They stopped midway in their walk and walked backwards in curiosity.

"What do you think is in there Gred?" George asked, his ear being pressed against the door.

"I don't know Feorge" Fred said with concern.

George looked at his half with fake worry and nodded. "Time to open it up!"

The twins burst opened the door. Unfortunately, nobody noticed they were in because it was a fucking party. A Muggle party.

The Devil Twins looked at the party with wide eyes. There were blinding lights flashing red, blue, purple, and green. There was no other light visible and they could barely see. The music was loud and shook the room with its beats. There were tables on both sides of the large room filled with chips, salsa, snacks, and...alcohol?

"What the..." Fred trailed off as he scanned around the room.

"This is...AMAZING!" George yelled out suddenly, finally getting one person attention.

"Fred? George?" Harry asked as he stopped dancing with a fellow Muggleborn boy. He was holding a cup of butter beer in his hand because he was obviously not sixteen or older.

The sixth and seventh year were allowed to having the beers and alcohol on the table. The fifth and fourth year were allowed butter beer and other kinds of drinks. While the third all the way to first years were allowed to drink Kool-aid, Caprisun, Hawaiian Fruit Punch, Hugs, Minute Maid, and a lot of other juices.

But they could drink whatever they want anyways.

"Harry!" Fred said in shock.

"Yes, it is I. The famous Harry Potter" the said boy announced dramatically and sarcastically.

George rolled his eyes before continuing. "Harry, what is this?"

"Welcome, Fred Weasley and George Weasley, to a Muggle version of a party!" Harry jazzed his hands as he spread his arms out.

Fred and George gaped at him and then at the party itself. The only parties they've heard of was boring and way too formal. There were classical music playing and the people dancing were all synchronized at some point. They only talk and walk in the calming and boring atmosphere as the piano music plays constantly. One time the Weasleys were invited to a party to celebrate Susan's birthday and the tux they wore were so annoyingly tight and itchy.

That's when they could hear chanting. Harry looked to the voices and smiled big as he dragged the two with him. Fred and George could see two people with multiple small cups fill with some kind of drink. The two competitors were obviously seventh years judging by their height.

They were both Hufflepuffs.

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!"

The chanting continued as the two competitors continuously drank the obvious alcohol. They both had smirks on their faces as they looked at each other and then at their drinks.

"Hey, what're they drinking?" Harry asked the person besides him.

"Something that's weaker. Probably Ultra or whatever" the boy said.

"Huh, I thought it would've been Budweiser or Heineken. Or maybe something stronger like Tequila or Firewhiskey" Harry said, taking a sip of Buttebear.

"Or maybe drinking something that's extremely stupid. Like Brewmeister Snake Venom" the girl from beside George said evilly.

Harry and the boy shuddered. "Yeah no. Unless they're stupid enough to have that"

With that, the conversion ended and they joined in the chant. Shouting 'SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS'. Fred and George decided to join in on the fun and stared chanting with them.

The others noticed the two Pureblood bug shrugged it off seeing that it was the Weasley Twins only.

Then, the DJ had an amazing idea on switching the music from 'Unholy by Kim Petras and Sam Smith' to 'LMFAO - Shots ft. Lil Jon'.

Everyone went crazy and the Weasley Twins never left.

The next day, everyone else went back to normal while Fred and George looked like they had a hangover.