Parkour

It was a new year and new students were coming. Alistair the Sorting Hat was pleased that the Founders and Merlin has come back. They were catching up with each other until Minerva had to take the Hat for the sorting. They bid their friend goodbye and went to the Head Table with the other staffs.

"If I call your name, please step forward!"

And so the sorting continue on until the last person was a Hufflepuff. Dumbledore said his usual speech and everyone has begun to eat their meal.

After the feast, the Prefects gathered the first years and Harry, Ron, and Hermione decided to tag along with the Founders and Merlin.

They were currently on one of the moving stairs. One of the first year had an idea and went over to Harry and Hermione for permission.

"Uhh...Mister Potter and Miss Granger, can I ask you something?" Anthony Smith, a Muggle-born Hufflepuff, asked.

"Yeah shoot" Harry said, leaning down a bit.

"Parkour"

Harry and Hermione looked at each other and smiled, a mischievous one.

"Yes and tell the other Muggle-borns" Hermione said with the same smile. Anthony hugged them and ran off to tell the others.

Soon, the Muggle-borns moved closer to the railings while pushing and shoving the Pure-bloods and Half-bloods to the middle. The Prefects didn't mind this and thought it is normal Muggle-born behavior. Until Anthony climbed up the railing.

"Anthony Smith! What are you doing!?" Rowena asked in disbelief.

"Well Lady Rowena, it's a Muggle-born thing" Harry said. He was crouching on top of the railing with Hermione standing besides him.

"Bloody hell..." Ron muttered as he stared at his two best friends.

Soon after, the rest of the Muggle-borns started climbing on the railings and were either sitting, crouching, or standing.

"Please children, you must get down. It's too dangerous" Helga pleaded, looking around the crazed smile that the kids had on.

"Whoever reaches to their house first will get hundred bucks" said one of the fifth year who was on another stair case. He was a Muggle-born.

"Welp y'all heard him" Harry said, standing up. "That money is mine" then he fell back.

"HARRY! THAT WAS UNFAIR!" Hermione jumped to the nearest staircase and started racing after Harry with the rest of the Muggle-borns.

Helga watched in horror as she saw some of them do flips to get to the other stairs. Godric was a mix of scared and amusement as he watched all of them making into other stairs with no problem at all. Rowena looked on with worry and flinched when one of them grabbed on the railing for support after almost falling to their death. Salazar tried to keep on his Pure-blood mask, but failed as he looked at them with fear. Merlin just smiled and got his wand at ready.

"What the..." the Ravenclaw Prefect stared and just stood there stunned.

A flexible young gymnast did a split while jumping to the other staircase. A boy did poses while jumping. Harry and Hermione were running, jumping, and swinging like they've done this a lot of times. Anthony Smith almost died a couple of times and yet still managed to keep up.

A few minutes later, Hermione won and received the hundred bucks from the fifth year who told them to do it. She was going to deliver the money to her parents.

The rest came and two angry Founders stomped their way to the Muggle-borns.

"WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT!?" Rowena shouted. Helga glared at her and soften her expression.

"Please do NOT do that ever again" Helga said.

"Well that was fantastic! How did you all do that?" Godric asked, earning glares from the other Founders.

"Godric Gryffindor!" Scolded Merlin. "We do not ask that to the children. Now, you kids better not do that EVER again"

They all nodded and bowed their heads in fake shame. They were so going to do it again.