2

Rosalyn was humming happily as she carried two baskets full of lovely sandwiches made by Beacrox-nim for their breakfast picnic. She went over to the kitchen to see if there was something she could help with and she was just right on time to see the wonderful chef gently place down the baskets next to each other.  She was excited as Beacrox-nim made her request for orange marmalade cake which is becoming one of her favorite dishes these past few days along with the kids.

The soft, cheese sponge cake paired with the luscious whipped cream and freshly made orange marmalade was so heavenly that only thinking about it makes her mouth water. 

Rosalyn chuckles in an evil way. Thankfully, her chef friend is willing to hear their request. Maybe she could ask for another one while he is in a good mood? How about a black forest cake made with candied cherry and the famous Henituse Territory wine? The kids can't eat that but she will just share it with Eruhaben-nim and the others. Hannah and Mary would love it for sure.

Her inner peace was cruelly broken when she heard someone from upstairs rushing followed by a loud banging of doors as if it was close with such force that could shake the walls. The delicate dark red eyebrows furrowed in confusion as to what was happening. It seems like the noise was coming from the top floor and everybody knows that the fifth floor was Cale's property. Well all of the villa is Young Master Cale's property but the top one is his personal space.

Knowing that Mr. Ron is already outside and readying the picnic location, Rosalyn assumes the one who will assist Cale now is Choi Han. As far as the redhead magician knows, their leader is very low maintenance. Her sworn brother won't have a hard time assisting him---

"AAAAAAHHH!!"

Rosalyn's body jumped in surprise and her train of thought was halted as she heard a voice of a young woman screaming her heart out. The voice was coming from upstairs and her reflex to act was triggered. She hastily put down the baskets of food on the nearby table before surrounding her body with red mana, casting a spell to levitate herself up from the ground.

The scream was so shrill that Rosalyn was almost sure that something horrifying was happening to the young woman.

But who was she and why is her voice coming from the top floor? If that is inside the circle of women she knew, Rosalyn would have recognized the voice and to be honest, none of them would simply dare to enter the top floor without them being invited by Cale. The mage was unfamiliar to the sound of the voice.

Did Young Master Cale just bring a woman into his room? Well that's completely normal for a man but Cale isn't just any man so it was kinda out of character for him.

Anyone? Not Choi Han for sure. And more importantly, not Choi Han bringing a woman in another individual's place. That doesn't make any sense.

When Rosalyn reached the highest floor she immediately ran towards the sound and to her surprise there was Choi Han leaning his body on the wooden door of Cale's chamber. The tall dark haired swordmaster's face was halfly covered with his own hand but the mage can clearly see the redness of his face that's reaching until the very tip of his ear. His eyes are open wide as if he saw something so mind blowing.