5

Cale and Rosalyn were talking about the plans of their actions before their attention was stolen by the noisy commotion just right outside of his room. The last thing he heard was Raon asking Eruhaben not to go berserk before the baby hairs behind his neck started to stand up thanks to the raw mana that can be felt into the very air.

Why was Eruhaben going to go berserk?? And why in his house?!

Cale stood up as fast as lightning after hearing the clashings of metal. His eyes landed upon the forms of Choi Han locking swords with the sharp twin knives of one furious Ron Molan. On the swordmaster's other side was the golden dragon with one horn peeking out of his head, his eyes were red and only a tiny black dragon and two kittens were stopping him from reaching his sharp hands into Choi Han's neck.

"Gramps, nooo!"

"What the heck is happening here?!" Cale burst out before throwing himself in between Choi Han and Ron. "Listen you two! Whatever it is, violence is not the answer!"

Ron moved away from his young master but did not lower down his stance while Choi Han was pulled away by Rosalyn especially away from Eruhaben-nim.

"I have heard about your predicaments, young master. And while I know this is only a temporary situation, this uncivilised man here has taken advantage of your maiden virtue!"

"My what??" He asked in confusion.

"And this is why I am gladly taking responsibility for my actions." Choi Han said in a hard voice. His face was starting to lose reaction but Cale knows that is not a good sign. He was better off showing how angry he is than him being unreadable.

"Well isn't that a good thing? Whatever he does he is taking responsibility and that is how a real man does things." As soon as Cale finished his words, Choi Han's face lit up in surprise.

"Cale-nim..." Choi Han said with eyes shaking.

"Young master! I will not allow this cretin to take you as a spouse whether you are in the body of a man or a woman!" 

"Wait, what?"

"Cale-nim has said so, butler."

"Wait wait wait... hold on."

Choi Han broke away from Rosalyn's hold and took Cale's hand into his own. "Cale-nim, my sincerest apologies for tarnishing your honor this morning. And taking responsibility for my actions, I, Choi Han, will marry you and take you as my wife if you will have me."

"No no no! Our human will never marry anyone!" Raon said out loud.