6

That evening, Cale and the kids finished their meals and the lovely treat of savory pies and sweet cakes. Ron came back to take the children so that they could take a hot bath before they went to bed. It was their daily ritual and it's as if nothing happened in the first place.

The difference is that Cale seems more delicate for everyone than ever. The children also treated him as if he was a glass that would break with the slightest of force. On also gave his hair a braid, though a little bit feminine for his taste, he allowed the little girl to do whatever she wanted.

It was midnight and the surroundings fell into a peaceful silence. It would have been perfect if not for the sudden. Aches that Cale is experiencing.

The faint pain he could feel in his abdoment is now a full blown torture. It feels like someone is stabbing the very core of his being. Aside from that, his breasts now feel very sore and tender. One touch and movement makes him want to roll on the floor and cry. 

He really hates pain. He doesn't like what he is feeling but because of embarrassment, Cale decided not to tell anyone about it and just silently suffer. It might go away in the morning because he already took medicine and some potion.

Throughout the whole day of chaos, Cale never heard the voice of his ancient powers, so hearing them speaking is quite a comfort.

"I never knew someone could be as unlucky as you." Cale first heard the voice of the Sky Eating Water.

"Gee, thanks for the sympathy." Cale said out loud.

"We were absent because as your body changes, I think your plate also shifted." That was Super Rock.

"Shifted?" Cale's brows scrunched.

"Your plate is still the same size, still quite big but like a glass. But somehow it became a little bit stronger." Says the Glutton Priestess.

"Like you could use my full power twice without much of a backlash to your body." The Cheapskate says after.

"Seriously?" Well, that was a nice surprise. Cale at least did not expect for something good to come out of this crazy situation. Although he did not wish for another battle or encounter to happen, Cale thought it was an amazing perk.

"You still have to take care, though. You never know what will happen next. We discovered this minutes ago and we were trying to hold the powers tightly because the changes in your body might not be able to handle it. The possibilities of negative things to happen are bigger than the good ones."

"I'll keep that in mind." Cale said and the voices of the ancient powers who are usually chaotic turned silent once again.

He had a lot of things in his mind to process but it was being clouded by the pain in his abdomen. He was also feeling a little bit down and depressed even though he knew himself better than anyone.