8

The best way to get through someone's heart is through their stomach. It was a saying that was proven a hundred times already that it's overrated.

And right now the person who was the best in Cale's eyes... is Vicross. The vicious chef who likes torturing people, turning their insides into organ party, decapitating enemies with expert precision, hurting the members of Arm with flying colors, the person who was just second to Ron from being the scariest living being in that world.

Why would you ask? Well that very same person indulged his weird craving all throughout his agonizing days of bleeding profusely in his accursed genitalia. Vicross brought Cale chocolate covered strawberries in a charcuterie board filled with the best cheeses he has ever tasted, crackers all sweet, salty and buttery, cuts of pepperonis, bacon bits, tender roast beef slices, ham slices, succulent grapes, pickled baby carrots, amazing sauces he don't even know the names and of course, red wine. Vicross served it to him without being told, in different varieties, for the whole three days that he was suffering in agony.

And that was just the snack!

Just this morning he was indulged with a small bowl of whole oats perfectly cooked and packed with chia seeds, crushed walnuts, raspberries, blueberries, sliced banana and glazed with yogurt and pure honey on top. That together with a massive bread toasted with parmesan cheese topped with avocados, poached egg and bacon. And unlike his father, Vicross indulged him with a perfectly brewed gunpowder tea, no lemons involved.

It was one of the best days of his life and the chef made it possible. If he was an actual woman, Cale would find Vicross such an ideal husband. But of course, he is not. So he is still just his chef. Though now elevated with a pedestal for making him taste what it feels like to have the ✨Slacker Life✨

Cale feels like he is getting closer to his goal. And for a while, as his bleeding is about to end, Cale feels very confident that his dream life is just one step away.

"What is he doing, noona?"

"I think he really lost his mind already."

"Can I ask him what he is doing?"

"Oiii, human what are you doing??"

"I'm checking my drip."

"He said there's a drip."

"But, he dried himself already from the bath, youngest."

"Maybe it's a grown up thing?"

"Or maybe the ceiling is leaking?"

"Oh, that makes sense. This house is old anyway."

"But there's no rain..."

Ohn can't help but to shake her head while listening to his baby brothers with eyes still on her human. There's so many weird things happening these days and to be honest, Ohn's sanity is barely holding on.

Right now, her human is trying to look as manly as possible by wearing his old clothes and trying to fit it in his now different body. In Ohn's eyes, whatever he will choose, he is still beautiful. Though he is miserably failing at trying to look like a man.

He is now wearing a white tunic with an open back, Cale tucked it inside a pants that was given to him by Rosalyn and it hugged her curve like a second skin though it was a little flared on legs. He also sported normal looking shoes, courtesy of Alberu, sent to the villa via teleportation magic. It was a woman's shoes but does not look very feminine at all, in fact it looks mediocre in terms of fashion. But in Cale's feet, it was like a stunning piece of work.

Cale decided to put his hair in a mid-high ponytail. No make up, no over dramatic accessories and yet he can even rival the gods in terms of beauty. If in his male form he was handsome enough to bring down countries, in female form, he was like a poisonous poppy intoxicating everyone to his charm and appeal. One glance and you will be addicted.