4

"What did you say Instructor-nim saw?" Alberu repeated his question with a face more serious than the time he faced White Star on his own.

And Cale who was sitting there had no idea why he felt slight dread from it. "W-well it is true that Choi Han saw me undressed this morning, but that has no difference from the other times when he was assisting me to get dressed whenever Ron's service is not available." He said with a very nonchalant shrug, albeit with slight reluctance at first. So what if he grew two dumbbell-like weights in front of his chest? That doesn't change the fact that he was born a man.

Alberu, though, has a different reaction. "Cale, then and now has a big difference. A woman should not expose herself to others easily, especially to the opposite gender."

"Hyung, that's the thing. I am not a woman, if you have forgotten about it. Don't be fooled with what you see!" Cale said as he pushed up his breast with his two hands.

The emperor sighed. "Still, if I have it, I will make it an imperial order to have a maidservant assist you with your personal care."

"Are you kidding me?!"

"No."

"Then I am sorry to say, your majesty but you can keep your maidservant because I won't have it. I won't have an outsider finding out the location of my villa."

"Who will help you then? Ron? Hilsman?"

Cale huffed and crossed his arms. It felt kinda weird to rest his arms upon two soft cushions. It felt quite hard to breathe with the weight of his arms but it was something he can't handle. "Haa-- seriously we are not going to talk about this nonsense. The reason why we have contacted hyung is not so that he could find me a maidservant to slave away but to help us find some information about what happened to me and how I could get my bloody balls back, alright?"

Alberu frowned, not happy with what he was hearing but decided to leave for a while. In his mind, the argument will surely be brought out later as he will not allow any man again to attend Cale now that he has zero awareness of himself.

And maybe even his effect on others.

His respected Instructor-nim might be a man of discipline and honor but in the end he is still a man. Place him next to a woman as sinfully gorgeous as the one frowning at the other side of a video communicating device, his will might shake.

"Now listen, hyung. Like Ms. Rosalyn said, last night was a weird night. I thought everyone felt hot like I did because it was humid. Turns out I was the only one with a temperature problem that night. If this is any other place, I would suspect a poison or an effect of a potion but no one in the Super Rock Villa would do this to me. Regardless of our origins, my people are what I also call my family so I know." Cale said with a serious face. Rosalyn who was sitting next to him had a small smile on her lips but Cale did not notice that.