ET AD LUNAM RETRO

˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

With a final exhale of the breath that Caragan didn't realise she was holding, the doors swung open, the Evers around her quickly getting into an attacking stance. Sophie stood at the centre of the hall, he yellow teeth grinding as she smiled wildly. "Everybody say hello to our guests" her voice echoed through the hall as she spoke, her hand swirling while flames circled above them, "Here's some party favours boys!"

Tedros quickly set into acting, yelling for the Evers to raise their weapons. Caragan lifted her bow cautiously, not wanting to fight this battle. The wood glowed a vibrant gold as she nocked the arrow, her hands shaking ever so slightly.

"Tedros - it's a trick!" Agatha yelled as she ran to the side, her hands gripping her dress nervously.

"Kill the witch!" Tedros yelled, ignoring his friend's pleas as the princes fired their bows. Caragan, however, held back - the glowing light from the bow emitting a slight hum. She lowered the bow, her weapon still ready and watched in shock as the soaring arrows turned to flowers.

Sophie's hand twirled delicately, the red magic furling around each finger before dissipating toward the sky. "Well now; If evil attacks and good defends, then it would appear that good has become evil." She paused as she began to spin, her arms outstretched, "And evil has become good! Oh so good!"

Black smog began to cover the Nevers and Caragan watched in shock as their outfits began to change. They cackled loudly as each outfit became a lighter shade, the room now littered with hues of blue, pink, white and gold.

Sophie stood in the middle, covered in twirling blood magic. She continued to twirl as it covered her features, her thin white hair returning to a shining blonde and her knotted hands becoming smooth as she moved them.

"Teddy, we have so much to talk about." Sophie said tauntingly as she approached the boy, two axes wedged beneath his neck as he raised his hands in fear, "You and your little army just tried to kill a roomful of innocent people."

The Nevers cackled as Tedros struggled against the blades his eyes flitting to Caragan who was standing slightly to the side, her eyes wide at the danger the prince was in.

"Now that is quite evil indeed." Sophie laughed as the magic swirled around her hand. Caragan screamed in agony as she fell to her knees, clutching onto her chest as a searing pain ripped through it. Her hands clawed at the ground as the same pain targeted her face, feeling as though a knife was dragging across it. The scarring travelled down her neck, pulling against the sides of her face as she screamed.

She tried to reach out for Tedros, her breath quickening when her left eye began to cloud over becoming like a grey fog as she tried to see anything in front of her. She screamed again as the same scratching pain scarred across her eye. She twisted in pain until it eventually subsided so she stood to help Tedros.