ONE SHOT

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR 30 000 FUCKING READS THAT'S ACTUALLY INSANE!!! I decided to post as a short one-shot as I love both of them so much! I haven't disappeared off of the map i promise! I'm currently working on a fic for a very special nerd who works for the BAU!! Hope you like this!!!!!!!!!!!!

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

Caragan's arrow was tight against the string as she took a small breath, closing one of her eyes to see the target that was on the opposite side of the field. This would be the first arrow she'd shot since the Ever's ball so she wanted to prove to herself that she could still do it. Eventually, she let go of the string and the arrow flew forward, striking the target in the centre causing Caragan to smile in relief.

The day was as perfect as summer could be. Warmth settled into the sun-soaked grass and the large willow tree next to the firing range rustled gently into a slight wind. Underneath it sat Hort, Kiko, Anadil and Tristan who all seemed to be laughing over a joke Hort had just told. Everyone was happy and it radiated throughout the gardens.

"Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" A voice asked and she turned to see Tedros walking toward her, hints of worry hidden by a smile. She grinned and limped toward him, wrapping her arms gently around his neck and quickly kissing his lips.

"Maybe. I won't tell if you don't." She replied and Tedros shook his head, sighing as he met the girl's eyes.

"Carrie. You can barely walk. Please just let me look after you." He half begged, not wanting to sound too annoyed. It had only been a few days since the ball and her leg was not yet healed - in fact, she wasn't meant to get out of bed for another two days at least but she had somehow managed to sneak past him when he was sleeping and head out to the firing range.

"How did you know I was here anyway?"

You only had to look at Tedros to realise he had just woken up. His raven hair was messy, blowing gently in the summer wind and his eyes fluttered every now and then - ridding themselves of the remnants of his sleep. He had left his leather tunic inside, leaving him in a partially unlaced, cream blouse that billowed softly. Yet, despite all of this, his smile remained. It was the kind of smile that he saved for his favourite moments - this meant it was reserved for Caragan. He pointed behind him to Beatrice who was standing there in worry. She waved and joined the two of them.

"Caragan, we need our knight in shining armour to feel better," Beatrice spoke softly, taking her friend's hands. The two had rekindled their old friendship and were working to build the same level of trust they had all those years ago.

Caragan held her hand to her chest in mock pain, still smiling softly as she jokingly whispered, "traitor." Beatrice laughed gently and nodded toward Tedros before leaving, sending one last smile over her shoulder before heading back inside, her perfect blonde hair shining in the light.

"Just come back inside Carrie." He held his hand out and she took it gently but then squealed when he whisked her off the ground and began to walk away, holding her in his arms in a bridal position.

"Put me down, Teddy." She whispered, pink spreading across her cheeks in embarrassment as they got looks from passing students. Eventually, he did as he was told and set her gently on the marble floors. She leaned against him as they walked back to the infirmary, her head gently pressed on his shoulder. "Thank you."

She leant against the wall, her back pressed back against the stone tile and Tedros leant forward over her, his hand next to her head. Tedros kissed her forehead gently and smiled flirtatiously as he spoke, "Have I ever told you ho-"

"Don't try to flirt with me, pretty boy." She replied before he could finish his sentence and a blush rose to his cheeks so he moved away, holding his hands up in mock surrender. She pushed herself off of the wall and grinned, wrapping her arm back around his waist and heading into the infirmary. 

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐦 - 𝐓𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 - COMPLETE 🎉