she's a lady

2012 Leo POV
I finally stopped crying so decided to tell other Leo what happened and why I was having a panic attack he didn't try to talk for about four minutes I thought that maybe it was a mistake to trust him that he wouldn't judge or leave me alone but then he spoke up "could it be possible that you hate your gender not yourself" he asked this with such a kind tone of voice then he just got up and started to leave the room saying "think about the question I just asked you and once you have the answer tell me" then he turned the corner and left. After a while of thinking I realized what other Leo said made sense I hated that I looked, that I acted masculine. I thought some more about it and realized maybe other Leo was right I do want to be a girl then the thought of what my dad would say hit me it would be something along the lines of "I did not raise a fag you useless waste of time and energy why did I spend so much time on a disgrace" then he would hit me with his cane until "he beat the Fagget out of me".

None POV
Leo didn't try to continue that though
Instead he got up and went to eat something before he blacked out from hunger he simply grabbed a slice of pizza while trying to avoid his brothers especially Raph because at the moment he wasn't in the right mindset to hide what happened and why he wasn't at breakfast or training which he never missed unless something happened but unfortunately Raph was waiting for him outside his room when he got back "so Leo" Raph's tone of voice was softer than usual Leo sighed he knew what was coming next and he didn't want to hear it "I'm fine Raph I just didn't get enough sleep last night that's all" Leo said trying to brush it off like it was nothing but when he tried to enter his room Raph said "Leo you know you can trust me right?..." Then they both froze Leo knew he wasn't asking a rhetorical question but he also didn't want to answer "Leo you don't have to tell me exactly what you're going through you don't even have to tell me anything about it but don't lie to me and don't try to push me away. Your my brother and I love you with all my heart so please understand that you can always talk to me. N-now you sh-should get rest you look sick and not in the good way" Raph said trying not to cry at the realization that Leo felt like he couldn't trust him. Instead of just entering his room Leo grabbed Raph's hand and dragged him into his room tears started to fill Leo's eyes again he felt useless crying to his little brother about his problems but he no she knew she had to get it off her chest she hugged Raph tightly sobbing into his chest she tried to talk but all she could get out before the sobs got worse was "I'm scared" this worried Raph but he kept his cool and simply asked "why are you scared do you want me to tell splinter". Leo couldn't take the thought of telling splinter but he was starting to calm down enough to talk "n-no don't t-t-te-tell sp-spl-splinter I'm scared b-b-b-be-because splinter is tran-transphobic and I would rather be a girl" Leo said the last part quickly then buried her face in Raph's chest.

(I am still figuring out how Raph responds)