and now it's mayhem!

2012 Leo POV
I was just sitting in my room thinking about what I should do and if I should come out as trans and to who when I heard a loud crash and giggling outside my room so I stood up and went to see what the sound was and saw Mikey standing over a passed out Raph laughing while other Mikey was cleaning up shareds of glass and other Raph was panicking trying to ask Mikey where the first aid kit was. I just stood there confused when the other me walked up to me and said "where is your guys first aid kit Raph got made at your Raph for making fun of Mikey and smashed a glass bottle on top of his head also have you thought about my question because you can always tell me what your answer is I don't judge" I just smiled and pointed the directions of the first aid kit as he started to leave I whispered "I think I might want to be a girl".

Rise Leo POV
I was heading to get the first aid kit I heard a faint whisper come from other me and just smiled then motioned for him to walk with me and asked "so do you want help transitioning and coming out because I've been there I know how hard it is and I'm happy to help" he just looked down at the floor and I heard him say "I didn't think you would hear that" he looked ashamed. Why is he ashamed is it because he wants to be a girl because that's fine there is nothing to be ashamed of for being trans. I thought then he said "I would like help I don't know how or who I should come out to and how to even start the transition". That made me smile " for starters I could call you she if you would like and what name would you prefer to go by". her face light up she said " that sounds amazing and I would prefer lee thank you so much". I then grabbed the first aid kit and we headed back to the passed out Raph on the floor I picked him up and started checking for wounds but only found a few scratches and nothing more I turned to my Raph and said "Raph he's fine don't worry just go put him on his bed ok" my Raph nodded and picked up the other Raph. me and lee went into his room and I asked "him who is the most supportive person you know?" She just looked at me and said "Raph I guess" I looked at her confused "he didn't really care when Donnie came out as bi and April came out as lesbian to all of us while all of us but splinter" she continued before grabbing a pillow and hugging it close to his chest I smiled and said "so why don't you come out to Raph first and see how he reacts I mean all you have to say is Raph I don't want to be a boy anymore it just doesn't feel right so will you use the pronouns she/her and call me lee" she just smiled and nodded so I asked "is there something I could get you or do you want any space because I'm fine if you want me to give you space" I said the last part so she knew she could ask for space and I would give it to her. she just nodded and so I left giving her space when I left the room I saw both the Donnie's sitting on the couch and so I said "hey Donnie what you doing" and got the simple reply " there April is  coming over with our April and a bunny dude and he's just waiting for his boyfriend to show up" my Donnie said pointing at the other Donnie.

(Sorry this chapter and the last chapter are on the shorter side I'm experiencing writers block)