red and purple help blue

Lee's POV
I nervously walked into the room that master splinter was scalding Raph in and asked Raph if we could talk alone when I heard splinter say "Leo whatever it is you can say it in front of me to you don't need to keep secrets" hearing the name Leo made me want to cry but I just said "I want to talk to you brother alone master ok" then I grabbed Raph's hand and walked him to my room I breathed in to try and stop myself from crying but couldn't stop myself from shaking which caused Raph to give me a concerned look "Leo what's wrong? did someone hurt you?" He said in a sweet and comforting tone. I started to cry I wasn't ready but I really wanted to tell him "Raph" I said in a Shakey whisper afraid he might hurt me if I do tell him "can you not call me Leo it makes me uncomfortable" I try to say but it barley comes out as a whisper. I feel strong hands grip my shoulders and hear Raph say I. The most supportive voice I've ever heard "what would you like to be called then" I look him in the eyes and say " will you call me lee" then I flinch expecting a hard slap but instead he pulls me into a hug and asks "is that all you want to change or is there something else that I could do" I hug him back and quietly say "will you refer to me as your sister" he smiled and says"of course I will sis. your my sister and you always will be" he smiled and pulled me closer i then asked "will you help me come out to the others" and to that he excitedly screams yes.

3rd person
Raph was comforting a crying Lee when Donnie walked by her room and heard Raph saying "it's ok lee you don't have to tell them yet just don't get stressed over planning out how you have plenty of time and I'm sure they will love you anyway"  hearing that Donnie gets curious and n
Knocks on the door that made lee jump but she still says "who is" in the calmest voice she could muster "it's me Donnie, what's wrong you sound like your crying" Donnie said with concern clear In his voice the door suddenly opened and there stude Raph he pulled Donnie in and said to lee "why don't we tell Donnie sence he's right here and he might be able to help".

(Sorry this one is so late and so short I forgot where I left off in my last chapter)