all is looking up

A few hours passed Lee was thinking about the offer that Raph had made about telling Donnie she stood up and started to walk to Ralph's room "hey Raph will you help me out with what I'm gonna be doing". She said she didn't even notice that rise-Leo was standing there talking to rise-Raph and her Raph "Lee i can help you but your raph is kinda busy what do you need". rise-Leo said gently as he stood up and started walking twords Lee "ok um can you help me tell my Donnie about me wanting to be a girl" Lee said nervously Leo (which sence Lee changed her name to that I will just say Leo when referring to rise Leo) smile and said "of course"

Leo's POV

I was talking to the Raph's about how to get back when Lee walked in and asked her Raph for help of course I offered to help sence her Raph was busy she then said "why are you nice to me Leo I thought you didn't trust many people that's what your Mikey said". I froze she was right I didn't trust easily I didn't even trust her but she needed help "you need help you're in a bad place and I've been there to so I thought I would help out" I said blandly I didn't understand why but my emotions shut off for the second it took to say that I knew I would be having a chat with my Mikey later about telling people what I'm like.

It took Lee a few minutes to get the courage to open the door so I did it for her. her brother looked confused but I wanted her to explain it. she opened her mouth. she was scared I could tell I put my hand on her shell gently and looked at her Donnie with a look that said 'if you react badly to this News I'll end you' I understand how much courage it must be taking to get her to even look at him with this new information about herself and I didn't want him to make her think she was unsafe.

Lee's POV

"I think I'm trans Donnie I thought you should know I want to be Lee now" I flinched backwards as I said this. My mind going crazy 'what if he's mad what if he hurts me and tells splinter' but I calmed down when Donnie said "ok Lee is there anything else you need and why is Leo glaring at me". I looked up at Leo and realized he was glaring at Donnie like he was expecting a bad reaction but he calmed down slowly after the reaction Donnie gave "nothing I'm just protective is all" he whispered.

Leo's POV

I don't know why I said that I really couldn't care less if she died but for some reason I felt like in this situation I should protect her like she's a child my mood went back to normal the instant I realized that might be suspicious I smiled and said "so what now".

(Sorry for the late chapter I lost inspiration for a little bit I'm back on this)