3. ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴀʟ ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀᴍᴏʀ

I looked around as always amazed and almost overwhelmed of the atmosphere in the full stadium.

Today was another game. Barcelona against Real Madrid and as Gavi's girlfriend I always tried my best to attend all of his games.

"Y/n!" I heard someone shout from behind me, making me turn around. A smile spread across my face as I turned around being met by Mikky.

"Mikky!" Still smiling like crazy I rand towards her bringing her in a big hug and wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"I've missed you so much." She exclaimed squeezing me a little tighter before letting go of me.

"I've missed you too. It's been way too long since we've last seen each other." I exclaimed since we hadn't seen one another in almost more than a month.

"I agree. You also sit over there right?" She asked pointing to the VIP section I was seated.

"Yes." I nodded happily while Mikky took my hand and started walking towards our seats.
"We need to catch u-. Oh my God.", She interrupted herself looking at me with sparkly eyes.

I looked at her confused and at the same time amused by her actions.
"Let's have a girls night soon." She continued speaking as she shook me playfully, seemingly excited.
I felt a giddy feeling inside my stomach, happy to see how much she was looking forward to catch up with me.

Since the day Pablo introduced me to his team and according to that also to Mikky, we had instantly clicked.
We quickly exchanged numbers to keep in contact, so we wouldn't just see each other when there was a team meeting.
From that on we were almost inseparable and always tried to find time for the other, going through our highs and lows together.

Sadly, we both didn't have enough time the past weeks, so the game was perfectly timed for us to see each other again.

"Oh my god, yes please." I squealed happily eating some of the popcorn she had brought with her.
"But before we find a date" she said also filling her mouth with popcorn "tell me everything."

• • •

"Come on!" Mikky and I screamed as we sat nervously in our seats, watching the game closely.
It was already the second half and after Mikky and I basically talking through the first half, there were still no goals for both teams.

"What the fuck is the other team doing, they've been so aggressive since the second half started." I commented, Mikky agreeing with a nod.

"Yeah, they have to stop or someone will get seriously injured." My stomach made a turn at the thought of Pablo on the field.
It was quiet known that Gavi could get a little frustrated or angry on the field, so maybe the mix of his and the other team's temper wasn't quiet the best.

Relax, he's going to be alright.

"Y/n, stop worrying please. I know what you're thinking but they're going to be fine, so just concentrate on the match, okay?" Mikky asked placing her hand on my shoulder and then pulling me into a side hug.

I nodded while focusing back on the game, only now noticing how close they were to the opponents goal.

Ferran noticed the large gap in their defence, as he quickly passed the ball to Pedri, who didn't hesitate to pass it to Gavi.
My heart missed a beat as he shot right at the goal, the ball hitting the net only a second later.

At first I couldn't come out of my state of shock but was quickly pulled into a hug by Mikky.
We jumped up and down while shouting and smiling like we had just won the World Cup.

Everybody was congratulating Gavi on his goal, a big smile plastered on his face.
My heart skipped another beat of seeing him in such a happy state but I was confused as I saw him pulling and running away from the others.

He's coming to us.

Still a big smile on his face, Pablo ran as near as he could get to our seats, us being slightly above him.
There were only a few centimeters between us as he pulled me down into a hug and kissing my cheek while doing so.

I blushed, pulling away before taking his head in my hands returning his gesture and pressing a soft kiss to his cheek.
Loud screams were heard everywhere, some sounding surprised even tho our relationship wasn't a secret anymore.

"That goal was for you, amor." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
I grinned at him as he slowly backed up, returning to his teammates.

"I couldn't be more proud." I shouted and blew him a kiss with my hands at which he laughed before turning around again.

My heart was still beating fast, a warm feeling over my body making me feel giddy and excited.

"Oh, you two are so down bad." I heard Mikky say next to me, shooting her my biggest smile.

• • •

"I'll text you about next week, love you." Mikky shouted, walking away to her car while waving with her hands in the air.
"Love you too, bye." I shouted back before I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist.

A smile formed on my lips as I turned around, putting my hands behind Gavi's neck.
"Hola, mi amor." He said, slowly leaning in.

"Hola, Pablito." I let my hands run through his hair, pulling him down the last bit, letting our lips connect.

His grip on my waist tightened as he placed on hand on my lower back, deepening the kiss.
Slowly Pablo slipped his tongue in my mouth, letting me pull his hair to which I received a groan from him.

Still dazzled and happy we pulled away, smiling while our foreheads touched.
"Let's get back home." Gavi said interlocking our hands, leading us to his car.

"Aren't you guys celebrating your win?" I asked looking at him confused.
We came to a stop in front of his car, him getting in the drivers seat while I took place next to him.

"No, everybody's too tired, so we decided on meeting at Robert's. And if your free I would like to take you with me." He glanced at me with a smile while driving through the parking lot.

"Of course, I would love to." I replied smiling back at him.
He placed his hand on mine, which was laying on the arm rest, looking at me a bit more serious.

"I hate to ruin the vibe but I think this next part is going to be a bit stressful." He squeezed my hand looking back out of the window.
I looked at him a little confused but before I could even question what he meant I heard screaming coming from outside.

My head snapped to the right, looking back outside. We were right in front of a gate, as Gavi slowed down.
The screams got louder and louder by second and I could see a crowd of people through the small gaps in the gate.

"Oh, that part."

Hey guyss, so this isn't really the most interesting chapter but I wanted to give you at least something to read

And feel free to give me ideas for the next chapters because I don't really have many ideas.

By the way, thank you so much for over 1k reads<3
With that being said, have a great day and se you soonnn