3. Obsession Starts

10 PM

You and Casey were downstairs in the kitchen making popcorn as her parents were on their night shift. Pop! Pop! Pop! "What movie should we watch?" She asked. "Hmm...a horror movie?" "Gasp, yes!!" You high fived eachother. "Watch this" Casey then does a cartwheel across the living room, accidentally knocking over her mom's vase making it break. You both gasp as she quickly gets up and looked at the damage she's done. "Casey!!" "DON'T TELL MY MOM!" She picks up the glass with her bare hands and rushes over to the trash can. "HIDE THE EVIDENCE!" She nods, then quickly takes the trash bag outside her house and tosses it into the woods.

"WHAT SHOULD WE TELL HER!?" "WE'LL JUST TELL HER THAT WE DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT!" You both then start laughing. "You're such a clumsy person!" You playfully push her. "Yeah, well, you don't have a boyfriend yet!" you both then start play fighting and roll all over the ground.

Billy's POV

Billy grabs his Polaroid off his desk and jumps down from his window and hurries over to his bike. He hops onto it and starts peddling his way out his driveway. His house wasn't close to Casey's, it'd probably take a bit long to get there. He's been memorizing the address all day, so he knows where it is.

Time Skip To When He Got There Cuz I'm Lazy

He finally finds it and quickly ducks down when he sees you and Casey through the window play fighting. He drops his bike and crouches across her yard and over to the wall of the house to get a closer look. Come on, bitch, let me see her, he thought to himself waiting until Casey stops play fighting you. You both finally stop when you're out of breath and head over to the stove to grab your guy's popcorn. He crouches over to the living room window to where you and Casey are going to be sitting on the couch.

He then sees you crouching down to help Casey find a movie to watch. "Halloween?" You recommend. His head shoots up when he hears you recommend Halloween. "Really? That's an underrated movie!" Casey complained. So? She can watch Halloween, Billy defended you in his mind. "How about Friday the 13th" Casey recommend instead. "Seriously?" You and Billy said at the same time, but he whispered. "How about Psycho?" His eyes widen a little at your movie taste. "Fine, you pick since you think you're so over the top with horror movies" Casey said. "Okay, I'll show you what I got" Billy carefully watched you as he pulled out his Polaroid camera and started taking pictures of you. SHIT! The camera was on flash and he quickly ducked down. "What was that?" Casey asked.

"What was what?" "Nothing, continue on" she looked at you. He sighed with relief and quickly turned the camera back down. He peeks his eyes over to you to make sure you're not looking and starts taking pictures of you. Dozens of pictures. Photos of you start flying out like a bunch of birds flying into the sky. He quickly collects them all and puts them into his pocket.

"Let's go upstairs, these movies are all boring" Casey said. "Aw, but I said Halloween!" "Halloween is shit" Casey replied. So are you, Billy defended again. He runs across the yard over to where Casey's room window was. Shit, he had to climb. Whatever it took to get to see you. He jumps and grabs onto the branch and starts pulling himself up. He finally makes it up. "Y/n!" Casey called. Is that her name? "I can't find the popcorn!" "Didn't you just have it?" "Yeah, but now I don't!" You sighed. Billy pulls out the Polaroid and starts taking more pictures of you. He tries not to get turned on when he sees you lay on your stomach on Casey's bed. He zooms in on your ass and snap! He sucks in his bottom lip.

I wish you did more than just wave and smile. "Wait, I forgot your address, if I'm coming over tomorrow, then I'm going to need to know where you live" Casey said. Billy's eyes widen as he stops taking pictures and starts listening. YES, YES, YES! "It's #######" "okay, I'll tell my parents" Billy starts studying the address. He smiles to himself as his heart starts cheering and warming up. "I'll come back tomorrow, beautiful" he whispered, then swings on the branch and runs back over to his bike and hops on it and zooms away.

His plan was to go to your house house to get more information on you and your life and know everything that you do. He was excited. You were now his obsession.