6. "Love" Letter

6 PM

Billy drops his bike next to your bedroom window and peeks to look at you. You were on the phone pleading about something. "No- Casey!! I told you, I don't even know a fucking Billy!!" You pleaded with tears. "HE KNEW YOUR NAME, Y/N!" Casey yelled at you over the phone. Billy smirks to himself. This is my chance to make her all mine. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT BILLY YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME, CASEY, I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY NAMED BILLY!!" You yelled with tears flowing down your cheeks and anger heard in your voice.

Billy's heart breaks at the sight of your sadness and anger, but he did that to Casey because he seriously couldn't handle her and after he heard her talk about you like that, he had to let his words out to shut her the fuck up. He wanted to kill her. Not kill as in "anger," kill as in actually bury her 6 feet underground with her liver out everywhere and her body hanging. He watches you slam the telephone on the table and kick your nightstand causing the lamp to fall over. His eyes widen a little at your temper.

He looks down at the gift he got you earlier. Now's the time. He runs over to the front porch and puts the gift at the doorstep and rings the doorbell and runs over to hide behind the bush. You come and open the door and start looking around until your eyes shift down and see the gift. You furrow your eyebrows and look around again, then pick up the gift and take it inside and close the door.

He runs back over to your bedroom window to watch you open it. You were still crying and he was hoping that this would make you feel better. You take out the wrapping paper and your eyes freeze on the objects. You pull out a little teddy bear, your favorite drink and snack, a card, and a flannel sweater? You look at the drink and snack. "Probably from Casey" you told yourself. Billy shakes his head wanting you to get her out of your head and only think about whoever gave it to you.

You open the card and start reading it.

You saw, talked, and noticed me a couple of times. But do you notice me now? I want you to notice me. I want you to love me. Be with me. Forever.
-Your secret admirer ♡

You just stare at the note weirdly but then a little smile forms on your lips and Billy sees it and starts smiling, too. "Not Casey" you told yourself again making Billy smile wider. You just zone off. Who was this person? You stand up and try on the flannel. It smelled..good. Who's was it? It was a bit big on you, but it was comfy. Billy smiled to himself. He bit his lip seeing you turn around to check it out more. I wish you were mine.