7. My Inspiration

September 20th, 1995, 17 years old

Months, days, weeks, hours, minutes, and seconds passed as Billy's obsession with you grew larger time by time. He now has a whole entire shrine, 2,090 photos of you hanging around in his room. He even stole one of your shirts so he can snuggle with it every night to think you're laying with him. He still stalks you everywhere you go to still see you. He made a poster putting your name in bold on it and they were all in red hearts, along with some photos of you taped to his ceiling so he can look up at them while laying down to observe you. He stills sends you gifts which concerns you each time you get one. You continued talking to Casey again which really pissed him off.

Billy has been going through something tough. His mom had just left the family right after his dad cheated and had an affair with Maureen Prescott. He has been upset and avoided his dad lately. Whenever he couldn't take being at home anymore, he would sneak inside your house and sleep under your bed with extra pillows and blankets, then leave in the morning and go back home once you leave you room to go out places. He still stalked you, but was also trying to keep an eye on Maureen and his dad.

He also started to grow a killing imagination. It was no longer him dreaming. He was actually planning it. He met another guy around his age named Stu Macher who was into the same shit as him. Billy's love for horror movies grew and he would also sneak inside your house and sneak under your bed to watch television with you in your room to watch horror movies, usually every night. Coming to your house helped him a lot. You made him feel less empty and was like a therapy to him. You helped him cope with this bullshit. He loved you.

He talked about you to Stu all the damn time, so then he had a plan. He had Stu hook up with Casey so he can keep up with you while you're gone with Casey a lot. He didn't wanna miss a single day without hearing your name. He had plans. Now that he has started 11th grade, he has decided to partner up with Stu to start killing. His first victim, he wanted to be Maureen Prescott. He hated her with all his gut.

You were his inspiration. One day, he saw you holding a knife while cutting your strawberries and watched as you cutted them with aggressiveness and quickly. His eyes were fascinated by your actions. Even though you weren't cutting an actual person, you had basically letted him know that he shouldn't just stand there and allow this shit to happen, he needed to do something about it.

He then one month later, hooked up with Sidney Prescott, the daughter of Maureen. Pretty interesting. He didn't actually want and love Sidney. He "loved" her just to kill her later on, too. You were his main priority. You were the help. Later on, Billy and Stu both murdered Maureen, but put the blame on Cotton Weary who was now convicted.

Billy came to your bedroom later on after he finished killing her to rest and be with you. He layed under the bed watching your television about the news and how Maureen was killed. "Maureen Prescott, known as an actress and mother of her only child, was r@#ed and murdered by Cotton Weary, who claimed he has never seen and known her ever in his life-" "boring" you switch channels making Billy cover his mouth trying not to laugh.

He sighs knowing that everything is going to go well.