9. Villainizing Myself (FINAL)

(Another deleted chapter I didn't wanna add)

Back To Reality

You just stand there with your eyes watering and Billy's face turns to worry. "Baby" he holds your hands. "Baby, please answer me" tears start streaming down your cheeks and your head starts spinning. You couldn't believe it, you didn't want to. "Y/n?" Billy wraps his arms around your waist. "What's wrong?" You look at him with watery eyes. "Why?" Your voice cracked as you were now crying. His face then turns to fear at your upsetness. "What do you mean..?" He asked nervously and put one hand on your cheek. Your breath stops and your heart races.

Billy looks over to make sure that Stu is keeping Sidney busy and indeed, he is. You start pushing Billy away the best you can, but you're heart was now completely shattered and you couldn't believe him and yourself. "Why did you even wanna kill Casey..?" You asked him struggling to talk as you were continuously crying. He takes a skippy breath and tries to hold your hands, but you push his hand away. "Baby, please..I did this all for us. Mainly you.." he pleaded.
"Everything's my fault..-" "baby-" "no, Billy!"

"Stalking me, photos, and damage in my life that I've been wondering how it happened was all because of you..!" You cried more. "Please don't do this to me.." "why shouldn't I? You killed my bestfriend!" "She never even appreciated you, Y/n! Do you know how many times I've heard her say all this crazy and horrible shit about you?!" You furrowed your eyebrows and put your head down. "Please say that you still love me" he puts both hands on each side of your cheeks. You look back up at him. "This is crazy" you whispered.

"I need you. I've wanted and needed you for years now, Y/n. If you don't wanna be mine, then nobody else can be yours" you just look him in the eyes, then smash your lips onto his. He wraps his arms around your body and deepens the kiss.