5. A Talk Down

Billy is currently at the store looking for a few things. He's saved up enough money to buy you something. He was about to use the money for a new pinboard, but it didn't matter. He's currently looking around in the gift section but then spots Casey over by the drink section and she's on her little mobile phone with the antenna sticking up. Billy rolls his eyes and continues looking for something for you.

"I mean- I guess you're right about Y/n" Billy's head then shoots up when he hears your name. He eavesdrop on the conversation that Casey is having with someone. "She isn't even that pretty either, I know that sounds mean, but the thing is that she can't even pick up a single person without being turned down" she laughed. Billy raised his eyebrows and his eyes widen a little. "Oh, trust me, 2 years with that whore was just a waste" Billy stands there frozen.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Your bestfriend was talking about you behind your back. "Yeah, but if I were to drop her, then she'll be nothing but a loner and we don't wanna hear her go crying to her mommy and daddy like always" she sighed. Billy's fist start clenching and he was squinting his eyes.

Billy's imagination

He storms over to her and smashes her head into the drink fridge repeatedly until blood was splattered everywhere. Once she's on the ground, he starts stomping on her head until she was in pieces, then grabs the knife off the kitchen supply shelf and started stabbing her repeatedly until her liver was out and stabs her in the heart and stabs her in every vein.

Back To Reality

He snaps back into reality. "I cannot wait till winter break again, then she can't come to my house because she's going back to school since she was homeschooled for a couple of months before" Casey said. Billy walks up to the fridge and opens up one to see what kind of drinks you like. His tongue rolls around in his mouth, then he looks at Casey with a very nasty look, then looks away. "Oh, my God! Billy! Billy Loomis from pre-algebra, right?" Casey jumped and smiled looking at him. "Hi" he replied coldly not looking at her. "So..how's life-" "what's
Y/n's favorite drink?" He boldly turned to her.

She furrows her eyebrows. "Y/n?" "Y/n as in the girl who is always with you?" Casey just has her eyes widen a little very confused. "How do you know her?" Billy thinks of a lie that he wished wasn't a lie. "She's my girlfriend" Casey's bottom lip drops. "You're her boyfriend..?" "Yeah, why? Is that a problem?" He asked already getting mad again. "N-No! It's just..she never told me this.." "well, then I guess you've never told her about the disgusting fucking shit you say about her. Sounds pretty fair to you?" Billy just quickly grabs a drink that he's assuming that you like (whatever you like) and grabs some shit off the shelves like a little teddy bear and some love cards, then heads over to the cash out.

Casey still stands there shocked and scared with tears rolling down her face. "Fucking skank" Billy mumbled.