7.

It'd been a few days. The kingdom had quieted down from when Athena and Luna escaped.

Athena walks upstairs, looking for Luna.

"Luna? You in here?" Athena asks in a soft voice, knocking on the spare room door. They'd been sharing the room over the past few days.

"Yeah! I'm getting changed just give me a second!"

"Oh sorry, I'll be outside." She leans against the wall, waiting for Luna to come out of the room. Luna walks out in a casual flower patterned dress, Her brown hair in a braid with strands hanging out to frame her face.

"You look.."

"Is it too much? You said we were going out so I thought I'd dress up a bit.." Luna mumbles, looking up at Athena.

"You look beautiful, Luna." Athena says with a smile. Luna smiles warmly and looks at Athena's outfit.

"You look pretty handsome yourself~" She teases, trailing her hand across Athena's shoulders and down to her waist.

Athena's face deep red and she freezes.

"Awww! Your face is all red!" Luna giggles, rubbing Athena's red cheek with her thumb.

"Let's just- move on. Come on, I have something to show you." Athena smiles, grabbing Luna's hand and pulling her out of the house and through the town.

"Where are we going?!" Luna asks as Athena pulls her out of town and into a field.

"Well remember when we were talking the other day and I asked you what your dream date was?" Athena slows down and covers Luna's eyes.

"Yeah? I remember that!" Luna giggles softly, Athena covering her eyes and leading her further into the field.

"Well.." Athena pulls her hands away from Luna's face, revealing a picnic in the flower field, a gorgeous view infront of them.

"Woah! Holy shit Athena!" Luna's face lights up and she turns to Athena, practically bouncing up and down in happiness.

Athena smiles warmly, "Come on! Let's eat." The two sit down and start to eat, the two chatting happily.

"How long we're you planning this?" Luna asks, looking up at Athena.

"A day or two, I figured since I roped you into all this drama I could treat you to something nice."

"Awww~ you're so nice to me now! In the start you were kinda stern but I love how nice you are now!" Luna beams, Athena's face turning a light red.

"Well- I'm not nice to anyone except you. No one really deserves it other then you." Luna's heart just melts as she looks up at them, noticing the tips of their pointed ears being a light red.

She hesitates but then asks, "Is there any other reason you brought me out here?"

"Well..I wanted to tell you something but I don't think I'm gonna tell you anymore." She mumbles, looking down at her hands.

"You can tell me Athena..It's okay.." Luna holds onto Athena's hand gently.

"I wanted to tell that girl I mentioned how I felt. I'm nervous she won't feel the same." Luna's face and heard drop, that being the last thing she expected or wanted to hear.

"Oh..I'm sure she'll feel the same. You're an amazing person and I don't think she'd dislike you." Luna pulls her hand away from Athena's and Athena realizes what Luna is thinking.

"Luna.." Athena turns Luna's head towards her with her hand gently, "Luna the girl i'm taking about is you.."

Luna's eyes widen slightly, "W-what?"

"The girl I told you about, the one you said I should take on a date. That girl was you..that's why I asked you what your dream date was.."

"So- you- you like me?" Luna stutters out, her face red.

"Yeah, I like you a lot actually considering how long we've known each other..I understand if you don't feel the same or if you never will honestly." She pulled Athena's head down and kissed her on the cheek.

"I like you too Athena.."