father, im gonna say, "thank you" (even if i'm still hurt)

Author Note:

Before reading this some notes lol:

1. Isagi Yoichi doesn't exist in this AU. Why? Because I thought it would be harder to follow the plot of Blue Lock after the tournament from the first season. Sorry to disappoint anyone... Probably a major blow to people skskskksk. The first half of this chapter is a bit of info.

2. This is a slight Kuroko no Basuke crossover. Not much but in terms of mentioning characters from the anime. In this fanfiction, Seijuro and Tetsuya are married (I know Japan doesn't allow same-sex marriages, but this is fanfiction sooo...).

3. MC is a cross between Seijuro Akashi and Tetsuya Kuroko! Yes, this another OP MC fanfiction. I love making OP fanfiction, sue me :v. Although, MC for this one will be arrogant, warning for all readers. MC is like a miniature Akashi (if you know the anime lol)

4. This chapter is pretty short than my usual ones, so after this, all chapters will be hitting between 2k-5k, depending on how much time I give myself writing.

Now onto the fanfiction!

----

[Name] Isagi is their alias (more like their adoptive parents wanted them to keep their last name before they were adopted), while their real name now is [Name] Akashi-Kuroko. Seijuro and Tetsuya Akashi-Kuroko adopted them at age 5. Their adoption was kept quiet as Seijuro, the person they call "Dad" now, bribed the head of the orphanage. It didn't take much for the old women to agree. After all, money does make things never exist.

The couple, known as the power couple of Japan, kept the adoption secret from the public, wanting [Name] to be raised without the world looking at their every move. Both of them wanted to give younger them a loving home that their Dad never experienced.

However, the reason for the adoption for not the right reasons they knew early on. [Name] was adopted solely due to their Dad's persistence. The CEO of Akashi Enterprises was interested in [Name] due to their distinctive "Emperor eyes," which were similar to both their Dad's and somehow their Papa's eyes. The appearance of another individual with these rare abilities is not surprising, as Nash Gold Jr. also had the same eyes. However, it is how young [Name] was to be able to tell that they were vastly different from their peers.

Their Dad adopted [Name] to prevent them from facing the same difficulties he experienced in middle school. He was aware that if their abilities were not properly developed, it could cause numerous issues as he had in middle school up until high school until his husband snapped him out of it (and the first time he realized he was in love with their Papa). He knew this all too well, it took their Dad a considerable amount of time after the Winter Cup to make amends for his past actions with their Papa and the others. It took even longer for their Papa to agree to go on a date with their Dad.

Their Dad encouraged [Name] to play basketball, following in his and Papa's footsteps. [Name] took their Dad's advice and played basketball during their junior year, earning the reputation of being the "Phantom Prince of the Court".

Following their debut match, it became evident that [Name] possessed a combination of the skills of both the Emperor and the Phantom. Many believed [Name] to be the sign of a new generation of basketball prodigies, but this was proven false as no one of similar talent emerged. Despite this, [Name] remained the center of attention for their dominance on the basketball court at Teiko, the former middle school of the Generation of Miracles. [Name] understands that the rest of the GOM's kids want to pursue something other than sports and don't hold any ill intent toward them.

[Name]'s time in the spotlight was brief, as they vanished from the basketball scene in their final year of middle school. They relocated to Saitama Prefecture and enrolled as a Freshman at Ichinan High School. The only reason this school was chosen is because their Dad said it was the only requirement for them to play soccer.