Part 1 (Introduction)

Hello, friend, how are you? Why am I like that, we haven't seen each other since the first grade. I knew that your memory is fading, but not so much, it will be nice to meet again. My name is Kelis. And I know you, my friend, and your name and how old you are, even though you forgot me at lunchtime. Do you want to ask, dem? We are now in the hall, sitting and listening to the director's boring vocabulary. Just like that, we finished school, come on, look there are the "Six Immortals"! Who are the "Six Immortals"? You forgot everything, you dreamed of getting to know them before, and you constantly asked to tell about them. Well, let it be, I am always happy to talk about them forever.

 "Six Immortals" are six demigods, and each is the progenitor of our magic. The oldest is called Oliver, he has black hair, blue eyes like the sky, and two white wings, he always walks in a white-gold mantle, and he is sullen.

And the guy standing next to the foot is called Mark, he has purple hair, black as the darkness of the eyes, he always wears gloves, he is dressed like a yaksyrchiar without armor, and the mask is on the side of the belt. He follows Oliver, just as sullen. And that guy's name is Christopher, he has red hair and stands like fire, and eyes as yellow as gold, he is so violent, just terrifying. And his name is Alex, his light brown hair looks like the bark of a young branch, his eyes are tied with a white bandage, and he wears a brown mantle. And that sweet girl's name is Anna, blue hair, pink eyes like the lust of the sun, a thin orange nose, shy and kind, a little girl in a word. And the last one, her name is Maria, brown hair, brown eyes like a rock, a very fashionable nose, she is proud of herself and thinks that beauty is the main thing.

 What? What is their magic and why are they so special? It's simple, they are stones that live with the help of other stones, I'll explain in a moment. Oliver is the most solid and cannot be broken, he has a bright power, the strongest, and the stone is a diamond. Mark is the second hardest, and the power of space, can hit anywhere, and the stone is amethyst. Christopher, Alex, Anna and Maria - the same firmness and level of strength. Christopher has the power of fire and the stone is jasper. Allex has the power of a stone, and the stone is rock crystal. Anna has the power of water, and the stone is chrysocolla. Mary has the power of the earth, and the stone is hidden.

 And how do I know? They are my brothers and sisters. I am younger and the most fragile, my strength is darkness, the stone is hematin. I am getting stronger Olira no, my hardness is 0.5. I am the seventh, they sort me out. Why, and can you tell me how it happened? It's a long story, but I see you want to know it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

to be continued