Part 3( Village in the forest)

- You won't see where we're going, even though you helped us, but we don't trust you, you're sleeping.

 I woke up in the forest, hidden among the bushes, - "yes, and where am I in that forest" - I got up and noticed small specks of light, there is not even a light behind the trees. Having decided to go to the light, passing through the trees and bushes, making his way to the light that broke through the forest.

 When I got there, I saw a large stream flowing into a river, and many white callas grew near it. Around which were flying butterflies that reached the height of my palm. I noticed that the river became a river again, I went where it goes. When I arrived, I saw a village that was covered by a thick forest.

 I hesitated to enter the village in human form, turning into a black gut. I went quietly to the village, an ordinary village, I decided to sting here.

 This is where I can hide, and so I spent 14 years there, I am 26 years old.

Everything was calm until I heard how the inhabitants started shouting and rejoicing. It turned out that the people pressed Demanov and all that was left was to break the castle. And they are helped by a mushina in a white cape, and his kabutta was blessed by Oliver herself.

 What? Yes, everyone knows about us and complains, but I will tell you how it turned out.

 We are stones, you know that well, and we are higher with degrees of living stones. There are many of us, but many died when the stone fell to the ground. We are the ones who were able to survive, not to break and not become the stones in which they are locked. And people have always considered us gods, it's all bullshit. That's all, later you will learn more, the story goes in a different direction, listen carefully.

 The stinks were supposed to leave in a day, I decided to leave with them too. If the stench began to send, I turned into a varona, and flew along the road after them. The stench has gone for a long time, a week mabut, hatya, it is not surprising that we thrashed the sea.

 When I got there, I flew to the castle, it was deep night and everyone was sleeping, I healed all the demons who suffered in the battle. And she herself flew to the top of the castle and fell asleep. In the morning I was woken up by the scream of demons, because the crow is on the top of the castle, they think it brings bad luck. So I flew to the middle of the land where they were fighting, until they noticed me. That same mysterious mushin approached the domain, I immediately knew who he was.

 I abruptly appear in front, in my image:

 - Hello buddy! How many years did not bachilis, huh? - I say, with a smile from ear to ear. He moved away from surprise, and the astals stood in mute shock. In my opinion, I went too far, but twisting from heaven, an evil cry in my direction ...

________________________________________________________________________________

to be continued...