part 6( old mistake)

Alex-Al. Anna - An. ;Kellis- Cl. Christopher- Kr. Maria - Ma. Mark - Mr. Oliver - Ol.

Ma- I ask again, why are you taking so long. I don't have time to bite you. Next time I will leave and not wait for you. You're a fan of me! - I'm always adored here.

Al- Don't worry about it again. Oliver, you are with the king of demons, and you just followed him. - I thought they were thinking about me.

Kr- I want to slap the one who ruled єtіmi discard! - as he called them.

I ran out of the corner and charged him hard on the head.

Kl- Don't call them that, throw away my demons! - I shouted at him, I don't like when they are called names.

When I calmed down, I noticed their surprised faces looking at me.

Ol- This is your king. - he laughed - she wanted to make them laugh at me, and you represent her, she herself agreed to go to the court with me. - he said laughing.

An- Christopher, how are you, are you okay? - she ran up to him, as always she is so worried about him.

Mr- She appeared in a hundred years. When was the last time we saw her, can you tell, Kellys?

Kl - When a meteorite fell to the ground, and other things for someone. - I looked at Mark.

Mr- Vapsheta, you went to the second planet with me, and during your blunders, the asteroid fell off its axis. And flew to the ground. It didn't happen without me, but because of you, and because of you, almost everything died! - and he was right, I made this mistake, and I corrected it at least a little.

 And how, I'll tell you now. When we returned to the fall there was not much left. And when he fell, I used my magic to make a blur and cover us. They survived, and their stones were not harmed. And I lost: half of my head, two legs, my left arm to the shoulder, and half of my body. I hide it all, but half of my body is gone. I had to settle down for a long time, and no one knew about me until this day. Thus, the wave of force from the meteorite destroyed these dense bodies. So I hope I explained clearly. Yes, and then...

________________________________________________________________________________

to be continued