Part 4 (Trust)

"You're out of your mind, crazy Kellys!" yelled Oliver, whose hood flew off his head. It's just a matter of watching until he understands, he will get angrier. He quickly put a hood on himself and took my hand, throwing me to the ground, and he himself, with the help of magic, kills those demons who came to me and wanted to kill me. - You'd better not laugh, but look after your demons! - said Oliver menacingly,

 - Oh, you forgot about my magic. I could sew myself up. And I look after my creations, and you look after yourself, huh? - I said the kabuta, laughing at him, rising to his feet and shaking off the ground. - You know the best way to look after your "toys", it's better not to poke them and leave them like that, and while they are developing, you look after them and listen to the unfriendly comments of others. I'm right, Oliver, right? - I said admiringly, while the winged man was angry with me.

 - No, you're wrong, and that's why the demons themselves are inferior, untalented, nobody needs them. I tell you more than once, get rid of them, they do not bring any benefit, but only chaos, the inhabitants of the water kingdom die from the destruction they do, animals, nature, die from the land of Dumansk. You understand that your so-called "games" have gone too far, all our creations of the state suffer from them!

 "Oliver, I'm hearing all this for the first time?" I said calmly, I calmed down a little. I'm tired of hearing this every time. - I don't care about your "toys", but I don't lie to your creatures, so don't lie to mine.

 - I would be sorry, but they are just terrible...

 - Just like yours! - ego interrupted, I smiled looking at the face that read malice and misunderstanding.

 - Ts, quickly, you are going to our castle, and I will not ask you if you want this or not.

 "Oh, I really want you in your "castle" too!" she hissed maliciously through her teeth. No, I don't like him, he is big and handsome. But there is one downside, when I'm there, my power is blocked. Why can I break or crack with just one movement. I never told them about it.

 While I was thinking Oliver began to scream.

 -People and angels, we cease to fight. I'll figure it out myself, and just try to stop me with your wars. - I didn't even immediately understand that the breakthrough was the fault.

 "He really wants to stop it, I have been fighting with them for a long time so that demons exist. And here, for so many years, he doesn't shout for some antics and doesn't ask to beat me, but on the contrary, he's calm. And he wants to talk calmly, he doesn't look like him, it scares him to the point of shivering. Well, if he doesn't cheat, I'll really make the lives of Demans and everyone around me better." - I thought to myself while Oliver was giving his speech to people and angels.

 - Yes, you guys, listen carefully to me...

_______________________________________________________________________________

to be continued