Chapter 29 - The Best Day

Next Day

Sierra's POV:

You know that moment where you do something in the heat of the moment and just realize you've screwed up. I unfortunately know it all too well. I guess when you're bipolar and forget to take your medication, shit happens.

"What the fuck Sierra?" Demi said schooled.

She came over and knelt down in front of the glass on the floor. She looked up at me and said "what the fuck happened?"

"I-I wasn't th-thinking. S-sorry."

"Clearly you weren't thinking. What's made you do this?"

"I got some more hate on Twitter calling me fat, ugly, and worthless, stupid, and a dumbass. I didn't want to cut, so I grabbed a baseball and smashed the glass windows in."

"Sweetie, next time come to me please. Now, go get a broom and a dust pan so we can clean this up."

"Alright."

I went and got a broom and dust pan out of the closet.

"Alright, I'll hold the dust pan, you sweep it in."

I did as I was told.

I can't believe she's not more pissed.

After she was done, she said "thank you."

I fucking screwed up so fucking bad. No windows in the downstairs living for now. Just the lovely nature. Sometimes I just wish that I could stop the world. Take back all the shit I've cause. Fix everything while everyone is frozen. Unfortunately the world keeps moving. We keep moving. We screw up, there's nothing we can do, but sit there in all the shit we've caused.

I went and sat down on the couch, turned on the tv, and watched "Law and Order."

Demi came and sat down beside me.

"Why aren't you more pissed?"

"Sweetie." She put her hand on the small of my back and proceeded with "everyone makes mistakes. We shouldn't just sit there and dwell on it. We have to keep moving."

She embraced me in a hug.

"I got something for you."

I looked at her wide eyed.

She grabbed onto my hand and said "come with me."

We walked into the garage and there before my eyes was a 2015 red mustang convertible.

"Oh my gosh!" I put my hands over my mouth and proceeded with "thanks!" I hugged her.

"No problem. You'll have to stick with driving it with me until you get your drivers license." She tossed me the keys and said "let's take it for a spin."

Oh my gosh! What the fuck?!?!? Did this just freaking happen?!?!? My first car! My first freak it car is a red mustang convertible! This is seriously one of the best freaking days of my life.

I got in the driver seat and before I knew it, I was cruisin' on the road. For me only having my permit, she's pretty relaxed.

She looked at me and said "try to relax." I guess I didn't realize how tight I was gripping the steering the wheel. Who the Hell cares? I'm freaking driving on the road. Not the parking lot. The freaking road! I can't freaking believe this. The feels. The excitement. The anxiousness. To Hell with that! The freaking excitement overpowers that!!!

"Are you having fun?" She asked.

"Hell yeah!"

She giggled.

"Why don't you take us to Starbucks? Do you know how to get there?"

I giggled and said "how foul I not. We go there all the freaking time."

She giggled and we went to Starbucks.
I got a Vanilla Bean Frappe and she got a Vanilla Cappuccino.

Afterwards, we drove home.

"Thanks so much Dems!"

"No problem. We've got to get in your hours, so you're ready to take the drivers test in a year."

I smiled at her, hugged her, said "you're the best", and ran inside. I went up to my room, laid on my bed, put in my earbuds, and listened Miranda Lambert's Platinum.

This has officially been one of the best fucking day of my entire fucking life! I am so damn happy, I can't even explain it.

As I was listening to music, I began to doze off, and that ended the one of the best days of my life.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry that it's all in Sierra's POV. I've been having freaking writers block. It sucks.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Feel free to leave any suggestions. If I pick your idea, I'll dedicate the chapter to you.

Have a great day/night! :)