EPILOGUE PART 1

_

Ally." I glanced at her when she called me. Hawak nya ang cellphone nya at naka- awang ang labi. She looked stunned. I smiled at her at mabilis syang nilapitan.

"Hmm?" I answered. I panicked when I saw some tears streaming down on her cheeks. Kaagad akong lumapit sakanya at pinunasan ang luha nya. I hugged her.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked. Hinagod-hagod ko ang likod nya ng marinig ang mga hikbi nya.

"S-si Kuya." Nauutal na ani nya.

"What's with him? What happen?" I asked again while trying to calm her down. Umiyak lang s'ya at hindi ako sinagot. I sighed. Bumitaw muna ako sa yakap at inalalayan s'ya paupo. Nasa office ko kami ngayon. My office in our house.

"Stop crying, makakasama 'yan kay baby." I told her and yeah, we're having a baby again. Our Fourth baby.
Kumuha ako ng tubig at pinainom 'yon sakanya. Later on, she calmed down. She wipes some tears on her eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

I remembered the day after my proposal to her, when she said yes, the next morning we go to my parents house.
She's too nervous that time. But, now here we are.

"Punta tayo kay Kuya." She said while pouting. I chuckled, she looks cute. My baby looked cute.

"You already find him?" I asked. She nodded.

"Nahanap na s'ya ni Sir Evans. He told me about him lately, his address." Ani nya. A year after Kyrie gave birth to our first baby, I told Evans to help us find her brother.

"Relle!" She called relle. Kaagad naman lumapit si relle sa mama nya. Relle was just 10 years old. Relle was like me and my wife's combination. She's cold when she's with someone else but clingy when she's with us.

"Yes, mommy?" Sagot nya sa mommy ng naka- ngiti.

"Nasaan ang mga kapatid mo?" She asked.

"Oh, Irene was watching movies down stairs while Kai was on his study room." Ani nya.

"Call them." ani ko. Walang tanong- tanong ay kaagad syang tumango at lumabas ng office.

"Baby..." I called her in a soft voice. Napa lingon naman s'ya sa'kin. I smiled and walk nears her. Ng makalapit ay kaagad ko s'yang niyakap mula sa likod.

"I love you..." ani ko dito. I was about to say something when the office door opens.

"Mom, dad!" It was Irene. She's with Kaizen. Kaizen just give us a questioning look. While Kaizen was growing up he became more colder and emotionless man, he just loved to waste his own time with books and studies. While Irene became more cheerful and energetic. They're the opposite while their older sister was a half of them.

"We're going out, do both of you wanna come?" Kyrie asked them.

"Sama akooo!" Irene shouted that made us chuckled.

"I wanna come too." ani naman ni Relle.

"How 'bout you little brother, you wanna stay here?" Naka ngising ani nya sa kapatid, obviously teasing her little brother again.

"Nah, I want to buy new books." ani nya.

"Huh? Eh you have too many books at your room." Ani Kyrie. Irene nodded.

"Yeah, kai. Ang kakapal pa ng mga libro na 'yon. Don't tell me you just finished reading those 10 thick books and the other?" ani pa ni Irene.

"Tss. So what? I wanna buy some books again! And yeah, I just finished reading those like a piece of cake-books." ani nya.