EPILOGUE PART 2

Hailey, we can talk about this." I stopped her by helding her arms. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"There's no need of talking about 'us', Aldrin. 'cause this time there will be no 'us'. We're over." She said it without any regret on her voice before she left. She leave me alone.

2 years. Our relationship just ended up, she's tired of me, me who's being sick without seeing her for a second, me who's being strict seeing her with other man, me who's being me loving her fully.

I chuckled bitterly when I saw her flirting with my brother, Ariesee. At talagang sa bahay pa namin. Tss. That was the day when I decided to live without them. I build my own house.

I wanted to be alone. That's when I thought that I was living alone for my whole life, I was wrong. It was the time when I saw her walking in the streets, it was raining that day.

Lumapit ako sakanya at pinayungan ito kahit na alam kong basa na s'ya. She's tall, her hair was long and brown and her skin color was like a milk. I don't know what got into my mind but she's the first person I welcomed in my house, well the house I build for 'us'.

I took care of her, I pity her when she told me that she just leaved her parents without them knowing. What hurts more is when I tell her that I will bring her back to her parents, she cried and pleased me not to tell her parents about me.

"Since I was a kid, I witnessed how my parents fight all day. They wasted their time just for fighting about their stupid past. What more hurt me is My Kuya, was the reason behind it. He's the part of their past that they we're arguing at. M-my Kuya was their real child, i-im just adopted."

I was looking at her without any emotion even though I felt my eyes get warm. That's the time that I offered her to stay in my house, not temporarily or even permanent. I also enrolled her at the school that our parents own, I was the one who's handling it.

"Hey, mom." I greeted her with a kiss on her cheeks. She looked at me and smile.

"How's work?" Tanong nya. I sit on the couch beside her.

"Fine." Tanging sagot ko at kumuha ng magazine sa table.

"Honey, you're already 24 for Pete's sake. Aren't you planning to get married?" My mom hissed. I chuckled at her reaction. Her forehead creased.

"Mom, I don't need to get married. You're the only Woman I'd like to spend my life with." I told her.

"That's sweet, Kuya but mom was right you should get married na." Alvix interrupted.

"Yeah, dude. Ikaw din, tatanda ka mag- isa." Ani naman ni Kuya Ariesee.

"Says the one who don't have a chance to get his girl." Sagot ko dito. I smirk when I saw his reaction. His jaw clenched and looked at me sharply.

"Where are you going?" I asked him. He bit his lips in annoyance.

"To my office." Maikling Ani nya.

"Oh, is that so? Tell Aya good morning for me." Naka ngiting Ani ko.

"Fvck you." Ani nya at nag dadabog na umalis. We laughed at his reaction. Tss. Jealous man.

After that I get back to school. I know it's already lunch so I called her. Napa ayos ako ng upo when I see her innocent face. How can this girl be pretty and cute at the same time?

"When you turn 18, we'll get married."

I told her before she leaved my office. I know it was hard for her. Even on me, I don't want to take away her freedom. But I don't want other man to get her too, I'm afraid that if I give her freedom, she would forget about me.