Chapter Two: Seriously, All This in the Middle of Break?!

A/N: Here we are a week later, at least I am doing okay so far for the weekly schedule. Unfortunately the same can't be said for The Rising of Heroes at the moment, but I will do my best to get that back on track. Now please enjoy this long chapter that I have prepared and posted before the midnight hour.

Luka's POV

As the lesson progressed, my evidently poor English skills were showing, and I wondered why the first additional languages are so difficult. "Luka?" A voice called me out of my reflection on my lacking English proficiency. "Yes?" I asked her, "We have a paired activity, and I was just making sure that you're okay to work with me," she said. "I'm good to work with you, but a fair warning, my English needs serious help," I told her honestly. She laughed a little, "I did notice, but don't worry I'm pretty competent. That's what happens when you grow up with Stan Lee's comics and watch both the dubbed and subbed version of anime," she explained wiggling her index finger with a grin.

Our paired activity was a dialogue on a topic of our choice and after discussing our ideas in French, Rairakku began translating them and taught me how to say them. She ensured it was correct by looking at our dictionaries and some notes she had. "So, do you think you can handle it, Luka?" She asked me, "Definitely, the dialogue is something really relatable," I said confidently. "Well, you did agree to my art sentiment pretty quickly, so I figured you must also have a creative aspect that you adore," she explained.

"You're pretty observant," I remarked, "Thank you," she smiled. "So, what is your art form?" she asked, "Music, its my everything basically," I answered. "Oh, a musician, you do have the looks for it. Kinda like that famous rockstar Jagged Stone," she said, "Are you a fan of Jagged as well?" I asked. She chuckled at my enthusiasm, "No, that would be my mum. She was a fan of his from the time he sang with his partner in their duo, I think it was Croco Duo," she explained.

"Oh," I said, feeling a bit disappointed, she started giggling and I turned to her, "If you are that disappointed, then you are more musically obsessed than I thought," she said while giggling in between. I raised my eyebrows in question, "Okay, okay, I was teasing a bit. I'm not his greatest fan since I prefer my boybands, but I am a bit of a Jagged Stone fan, just a bit since he is kinda funny. But to be completely honest I think that it was better when he was in Croco Duo with that cool female singer," she says.

"So, Mr musically obsessed. What do you do in your spare time? Do you have any other interests?" she asked, "Well, I write songs and spend time with my mum and little sister. I do also have a pizza delivery job," I say. "Oh, you have a little sister too. How old and what's her name?" she asked, "Juleka, she's fourteen, she's actually in this school in Miss Bustier's class," I replied, "Mine too, well cousin technically, her name is Marinette," she says excitedly.

"Woah, that is cool," I reply, "Yep, but now what I meant earlier as well as what do you do for fun?" she asked, I admit that I became blank when she said that. "I find those things fun," I state, she shook her head, "Okay, admirable in a sense but there has to be more than that Lu," she said. "Okay, how about you?" I asked and she smirked, "Listen well musically obsessed, it's a bit. First off, I love spending time with Mari-chan, oba and oji, that is my aunt and uncle, baking with them is the best. My art is my work, I'm a mangaka, and to relate it to your understanding it is like a comic book artist or writer I'm not that popular, but my series does all right," she started explaining.

What she had explained seemed to relate to my work, music, and time with mum and Juleka. "What I do for fun is watch some anime, immerse myself in my favourite music, bake and I also plan to spend time with and develop relationships with some new friends," she explained. When she started the last part, she smiled sweetly at me, and I felt myself smile in response.

Miraculous Turn of Events Re-write