Chapter Seven: Art or Chaos?

*Almost an hour before classes are over for the day*

"What's with the sigh ice queen?" Luka asked, "I wish we had the last hour free so we could've joined Mari-chan, Nat-chan, Adri-kun, and their friends in the art room," she replied with another sigh. Luka shook his head in response, "We get to enjoy the art room with them tomorrow Raira. I know it would've been cool, but at least it's not Math or English now," he reasoned with her as they woke up. "You're right and having drama in the last hour is the best," she said quickly cheering up as they prepared to head to drama class.

"Hey Raira, I was wondering if you could please teach me?" he requested very quietly that she almost didn't hear him, "Teach you what Lu? English? I mean I am sure I can help you understand it better," she asked. "That, and maybe some basic Japanese, I want to know a few phrases at least... So, I don't feel lost when you and the guys throw in some random phrases, I can tutor you in math," he answered honestly.

She smiled at him, "Sure, and I'm sorry if we made you feel left out," she apologised with a slight bow, "It's okay, I know you were just excited, but thank you for becoming my tutor," he replied as she stood up. She grinned, "And thank you for being mine, let's start today at my oba and oji's place," she said, and Luka agreed before being interrupted. "Hey you two, come on we are a group now for drama class!" Anthony called out, "We're coming," Rairakku replied as the two joined the boys.

Meanwhile, in the art room, Nathaniel has told the art teacher, Jean-Pierre, about Rairakku who will be joining them tomorrow. "I look forward to meeting her and seeing her work, by her character, I'm sure she would even make a fine assistant," Jean-Pierre replied making Nathaniel smile brightly and nod his head in agreement. He then showed his drawings to the art teacher who followed as Nathaniel began telling him each scene.

"This is a team up of Ladybug and Mightillustrator fighting Queen Wasp together," he explained with some gestures, a habit further encouraged because of Rairakku, "You mean Evillustrator?" the teacher asked. "He changed his name after Ladybug de-akumatized him and became a superhero," Nathaniel answered, "Bad guy who comes over to the good side, great idea. You should make a comic book about that," Jean-Pierre encouraged, handing back the drawings.

Marc was hiding behind the art class door, too nervous to step inside. He thought he could just come tomorrow with Rai and Luka, or he could have come with his classmate Oceani when their class ended, since she had once again invited him here. Yeah, that wasnt going to happen. Oceani Shay was the gentlest and kindest person he knew, and she was so beautiful too. With flawless porcelain skin and long wavy ocean coloured hair, silver eyes that seemed to have an everlasting shine encased in lush eyelashes.

She always wore a mauve lipstick and flowy clothes, alternating between a few cultures she admired. Today he noted the Indian style she usually used, he wanted to compliment her, but he was too shy to say more than a few words to her. Up until they had been paired for a French composition project recently which could have changed things and it did.

She was as kind and gentle as he had always known, but during the project she had complimented him multiple times and her silver eyes seemed to shimmer with excitement as she worked alongside him. It was around then that she had begun making more of an effort to be his friend, through inviting him to art class and greeting him every day as well as trying to make conversation.

He could tell she was trying hard, but he was always so nervous around her. She was so pretty and nice, how could he not be a mess around her, and there she was now behind a spray mask. Another art form for her to try and in his opinion, they were all amazing, but nothing compared to her painted works. They were breath-taking like their master, Marc shook his head and contemplated leaving, but he couldn't fight the urge to see her finished project and maybe Nathaniel's new comic.

Miraculous Turn of Events Re-write