Chapter Three: Who Needs a Costume To Be Heroic?

A/N: Hey everyone... so here's the thing I published this chapter on February 15th, but when I use my app on my phone I see its a draft. Can someone please let me know if my work has been published or not🥺

Third Person POV

"Oh Rairakku, you are my hero or at least my inspiration," Alya said after their shared story. "You are mine, Luka," Nino stated holding out his fist to Luka who bumped it with his own. "I think you both are awesome. I wish I could be as bold as you two," Marinette said, "Aww imōto, you're plenty bold to me. I mean I'm sure your friends can agree that when it comes to them and doing what's right you become so strong and always do your best," Rairakku stated wrapping an arm around Marinettes shoulder.

"That's right girl, it's why you're our student rep of course," Alya stated with a wink, "Just like how you're going to be my strong moral support, helping me with my interview with Loup D'argent today," she added with a grin. "That's right, I hope you don't mind ane (A/N: another word for older sister)," the quiet bluenette said, "Of course, I don't mind, you know I'll be a bit busy this afternoon with fencing and then homework," the older bluenette stated and gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

"Hey, Adrien also does fencing isn't that cool dude," Nino states, "Really Émer?" Rairakku asked. The model nodded before they excitedly initiated a fencing discussion as the whole group settled into a pleasant break free of akumas.

After the break, Rairakku and Luka's class welcomed back madame Gratitude. "Thank you so much class, I'm happy to be back and welcome to our drama class Rairakku," she said to the class before nodding to Rairakku, "Thank you, madame," Rairakku responded. Madame Gratitude smiled before she continued, "Now before we start our lesson, I have some news on your assignments for this term. So please pay close attention," she said, and the class settled down.

They were a good group of students, so she didn't understand why the other teachers see them in such a negative light. She reasoned that the other teachers were not fond of dealing with a class with such mixed personalities and found that the easiest person to blame would be Athalya. As a drama teacher, and at one point a theatre kid, she knew how to deal with many personalities which meant she was able to get the respect of those four as well.

She made a note to help Athalya with some tips when they go out later before returning her thoughts to the lesson. "Madam Simonè and I have decided to link our tasks for you. She will discuss her aspect with you when you see her later. What I can tell you is that our theme is culture and for our drama class you are going to present a culture of your choice," she began explaining.

"You will be working in pairs for this, you could even work in larger groups if you choose, and each person in your group will represent a different culture. How you decide to present is up to your group or pair, but in true drama class fashion, you need to be committed to your role and clear to receive a high mark," she explained and asked if they had any questions.

When she knew they had a basic idea, she went on with her lesson. "This assignment sounds like fun," Rairakku said to Luka when they were given time to discuss their project at the end of the lesson. "I guess so," he responded with a shrug, she rolled her eyes at him, "Of course, you aren't that excited because it's not music..." she stated.

A sudden idea came to her, "What if we incorporate music into it?" She asked gaining his attention, "How?" He asked, she wiggled her index finger, "Wait and see," she stated and went to speak to Madam Gratuite. He watched her curiously and couldn't stop thinking about how she was trying to make this assignment more relatable to him just because he wasn't excited about it, "She is so nice," he said to himself.

After school, came sooner than Rairakku thought, but her day wasn't done yet as she now had fencing. This day had gone better than she thought it would, she enjoyed getting to know Luka. Even though he seemed like music was all he thought about, she could tell that he was a good person from their interactions. Not building up her walls was actually an easy task around Luka, part of her was afraid of this but she saw it as a good start and a way of keeping her promise.

Miraculous Turn of Events Re-write