Sick Day

//Author's POV//

Izuna stared at Madra with glaring eyes to the point that even Madara's guards in the office tensed up. The Uchiha brothers weren't really known to get into spats about pretty much anything, but this time Izuna was fuming with rage.

"You're telling me that you dragged me out of a meeting with my friends all because you didn't know whose home it was?!" Madara didn't say a word before he glared back at Izuna.

"You know it's dangerous if you never tell me where you are going. What would happen if someone kidnapped you? Keeping tabs on you will go in vain-"

Izuna abruptly stood up from his chair and slammed his hands on Madara's desk; almost shattering the glass it was made of. "That's enough, Madara!! I'm not 5 anymore, so you can't constantly be treating me like a child for goodness sake. What happened then shouldn't be the reason why I can't live the way I want to," Izuna said before grabbing his coat and leaving the office in a rush. Madara only stared at the door that was left wide open with a defeated look on his face. That defeated look only turned into sadness as he faced the photo of their parents on his desk. It had been quite some time since they'd passed away, but the memory was still fresh in Madara's head. The screeching of tires, metal clashing, guns blazing, and ambulance sirens in the distance. All those couldn't compare to Izuna's sobbing expression as he watched his parents' bodies getting carried away in black bags. Madara standing right next to him trying to comfort the little 5-year-old was something that caused him to treat Izuna the way he did.

"Rui, did you find what I was looking for," Madara said to a woman who walked into his office shortly after. She was Madara's personal informant after all.

"Yes sir," she said before handing him a manilla folder. Inside it contained information on none other than Tobirama Senju. Madara himself could recognize that last name, but he couldn't really put his finger on it. "Do we by any chance do any business with anyone with the last name Senju aside from Hashirama?"

Rui grabbed her cell phone and scrolled through the personal information of the company before shaking her head. "No, but when I was looking into Tobirama, he did have a brother, but it wasn't listed on his resume," she said before putting her phone away. Madara sighed before dismissing her. He glared down at the manilla folder that was now wide open with all the information he could possibly find on his brother's "friend". Sure the whole thing was a little unorthodox, but Madara had to ensure his brother's safety.

Just the thought that Tobirama could be related to his business partner made him wonder about all the dangers associated with them could be. After all, just like the Uchiha, the Senju's themselves had quite a lot of wealth and anyone would do anything to try and get a hold of it.
.
.
.
.

//Izuna's POV//

By the time I got home, I tossed my stuff at the side of the entrance before flopping down on my couch. The stress of the day finally caught up to me and I instantly felt exhausted. However, I could slowly feel a frown of disappointment form on my face. I really hoped that Tobirama wasn't angry at me for leaving so abruptly. It was really nice that he managed to cook for all of us and yet I didn't even stay the full dinner to enjoy it.

It was all Madara's fault, but I really couldn't stay mad at him. He is constantly looking out for me and all which I am truly grateful for, but sometimes it was a little too much. I could already imagine Itachi fuming at the thought of Madara dragging me out from another function. It made me giggle a bit because it instantly brought me back to my childhood. Itachi and I were obviously best friends but Madara even before my parent's death was overprotective and didn't like Itachi. They'd both constantly get into fights about who was right and wrong before eventually throwing punches at each other. Obviously, 7-year-old Madara was gonna lose to 5-year-old Itachi who not only had fighting experience at such a young age but also wasn't afraid to fight with anyone. After that incident, they never made eye contact at family functions or talked. Madara would always call him a brute and constantly tell me never to hang out with him. I never really listened anyway and continued to do so. To this day things remained the same between them, but Madara decided to take on martial arts in case Itachi tried something which was funny.