The games

Ariana's POV
I just arrived school with Timmy and Justin and everyone was watching something on their phones and then looked up at me and Justin, i looked at them weird because i didnt know why all the school was staring but then i just went to my locker and organise my books. Justin was still around me but he left when, my girl best friend, Allesia, came to tell me something 'important' as she said.

"Ariuuuu, you gotta see this" Allesia said holding her phone into my face as Timmy was holding his phone in Justin's face too.
"You know i cant see anything if you hold it like this, right?" I said being annoyed by her at that moment. "Yes, sorry" She got it away from my face and then i saw so many things about my and Justin's zodiac sings and inatianals from our names that were saying that we complete each other and we would be a cute and a forever couple.
"Yeah, here are a lot of people on this earth that are Sagittarius/Pisces and that their names start with A or J, come on now. Dont be such a child" I said as i was walking into my first class, Justin following me and then he sat next to me in the desk.

AN: i made Ari sagittarius because i am a sagittarius and i just wanted to bring a half of me in here, sorry.

In the next break...some schoolmates came to me and Justin that were talking about this shit and they had a bottle.
"Heyy, we got this bottle, do you wanna play?" One of them asked.
"What to play?" I asked back because i had an idea in my mind but they just couldnt...
"You know, you spin the bottle and who you got you kiss" he said looking at me with an attitudine like 'are you dumb?'"
"Yes, why not" i said, and if i played Justin wanted too.

They got us in the P.E. class and started playing, there were some of my friends and also Timmy and Allesia. We started playing, who started was Timmy that got Allesia, when i saw what just happend, i was shocked a bit because i knew Alle liked Timmy a lot. They kissed and she was all red, but she could handle it. ~THAT'S MY GIRL!!~
After that I wanted to play too and idk how but i got Justin, at first i looked at him like 'i cant, sorry' but then i really wanted to try, i bit my lips and when he saw that he came at me and put his hand on my cheek and then he kissed me, and i of course kissed him back. In the same time we kissed, everyone was aw at us because they wsnted together, they knew Justin liked me. Then i was too emotional because of this and just went into the classroom waiting the teacher while i was smiling bright.

I was there 'waiting' for the teacher to come with 5 mins earlier, i was thinking of how it felt and how hot he was and when Alle entered the classroom i cleaned my thoughts.
"Hey, you ok?" She asked me.
"Yeah i'm good, i just dont want Justin to see me like this, but im good." I said lying, i wasnt good, i thought that maybe this kiss would break our friendship and i dont wanna loos it, i dont wanna loose him.

Then around 2 more mins that showed that class is gonna start everyone came in the classroom and Justin was talking with Timmy while walking to me, i was scared now i didnt want him to stay around me at all. When he sat next to me i felt something in my stomach, i was nervos...

~

"Hello class, today we're gonna have something to talk about!" The teacher said and i was too nervos to look at Justin who was secretlly looking at me.
"Todat we're going to talk about the next holiday that you will have, The School thought that maybe if you want you can come in a little camp we're doing, i sent to your parents the formular for accept and when you will conplete it, just bring the money you have to" she said, then i saw Justin writing something on a peace of paper and then bring it to me, 'r u gonna come or do u wanna come?' he asked me, i said being a bit nervos abkut what should i say now, 'yeah, i would love to, r u coming?' I asked back if he would come i had to go too, 'yeah, i'd go, if i can i'd go'.

"So, you have to make like some teams because 5 student= 1 room.
I would love boys with boys and girls with girls please!" The teacher said and everyone laughed.

in the break♡
"Hey Ariu" Alle said.
"Heyyyyy, soo, do you wanna come?" I asked.
"Yeah, i would, what about you?"
"Hell yuh" i said smiling hard~all i could think about was the thought that maybe Justin wanted  me to come with him in the camp.
"Ok then, we are going to be together with the girls in the room, right?" She asked being sure.
"Yup, of course"

♡in the next break♡
"Sooo, you're gonna be in room with your friends, right?" Justin asked me smiling.
"Yep, i think it will be fun, at least we're gonna stay up all night talking about guys until 3 am" i said laughing at the thought. After that Justin was looking at me and i was looking at him and just stare, we stoped and someone called our names.
"Ari, Justin come a bit here" Timmy said
We went there and found out that some of our friends were making again tgose bad jokes with that i and Justin will be ever dating. We blushed and just covered our face with the arms.

Omgg, they're just hilarius, i am not ever gonna date Justin, we're just friends~ or i thought we were~♡